chapter 14

chapter 14,

"you miss him?"

so jaehwan turned out to really, really love the records i got him from dowoon's store and has been begging me endlessly to bring him to the store to take a look for himself

daniel had to throw a piece of chicken at jaehwan to stop whining.

"is he good looking?" daniel queries, getting me flustered.

"uh, i g-guess so, he's not too bad..."

the two smile, "you should get closer to him, maybe you know, you can finally get over—"

jaehwan's words were interrupt as daniel whacked him on the back of his head, "stop bringing up to past, dumbass."

i forced a small smile, "i'm already over him, jaehwan, it's just... the nightmare of something like that happening again."

the two pat me on the back at the same time, something they always do when they know i'm feeling down.

"but hey, what's up with you and seongwoo, you two stopped hanging out for a while already."

i shrugged, really, i have no idea what happened, "this always happens, but, i really do miss him, though."

jaehwan choked on his juice while daniel choked on his broccoli, "you miss him?!"

"miss who? me?"

"oh seongwoo! yes, you!" jaehwan laughed, making me bury my face in hands, ready to die from embarrassment.

i'm not even looking at seongwoo but i'm pretty sure that he is smirking so hard right now.

instead of hearing his obnoxious laugh, i felt his arm around my shoulder as he leant closer to me, right next to me to whisper, "don't worry, i miss you too."

goodness gracious, just take my life already.