chapter 4

chapter 4,
"single pringle."

"thank you for the meal!" seongwoo says excitedly as he placed his finished bowl of rice on the dinner table

as i have predicted, he came over for lunch, having three servings of rice. how does he eat so much and not gain weight? he's living a good life, really.

i tried dieting with salad for a week before but there was no change in my weight. so i gave up and admitted to my fated weight. well, health comes first anyways.

scratch that, good food does.

i trudge into my room, throwing several of the pieces of homework due the day after. better finish these quick so i could watch some web drama to reward myself for getting through another day of school.

seongwoo follows me in after placing the used cutlery in the sink.

"yah, single pringle," he says as he sit down next to me on a plastic chair. this chair wasn't supposed to be in my room in the first place but seongwoo constantly whined that he didn't have a proper chair to sit on everytime he was in my room. so i brought one in to shut him up.

"why don't you try dating? who knows if any other guy would still be interested in you in the future," he says, placing his chin on his palm, staring as i started scribbling answers on my worksheet.

i shrug, trying not to let the pained expression form on my face, "i'm... not interested."

"suit yourself," he replies, then teasing me about how i probably never dated before and never will.

gosh, if only he knew.