New Year's Eve Party

It was the end of school term and holidays were going to began.

Poe: Okay guys, since our school terms were over, I decided to throw a New Year's Eve party to celebrate. My parents won't be home for another 3 days.

Finn: Cool, I can't wait to see the fireworks.

Rey: I agree, fireworks are awesome.

Ben: So, what time is the party starting? And where?

Poe: Party at my house, tonight at 7 PM. And I will prepare for music, drinks, and photos of the fireworks.

Poe: Are you ready for New  Year's Eve?

Everyone raised their hands

Poe: Alright, see you guys at 7 pm at my house.

At Rey's house

Rey was getting ready for Poe's New Year's Eve party. She puts simple eye makeup with a wing eyeliner, rosy color lipstick on her lips and wears a red dress. She lets her hair down and she was really pretty.

Rey hear a knock on the door, she opened the door, and it was Ben.

Ben: Hey Rey.

Rey: Hi Ben.

Ben kissed Rey's hand

Ben: Wow, You look so beautiful.

Rey blushed

Rey: Thank you

Rey kissed his cheek

Ben: Ready to go to Poe's party?

Rey: Ready.

Ben held Rey's hand and walked with her to his car. They both got in the car. And they drove off to Poe's house.

At Poe's house

The music was blasting and Poe's friends were there. Phasma and Hux were also at Poe's party as well.  And Poe at the corner with Finn until he hear a knock. Poe walked to the door.

Poe: Rey! Ben! Glad you guys make it!

Rey:  Yeah, we can't wait to see the fireworks.

Ben: I agree with Rey.

Poe: Glad to hear it, you guys may come in now.

Poe decided to return to the corner and danced and drinking with Finn. As Rey and Ben smiling, dancing, and laughing.

Everyone was having fun time at Poe's house until Poe grabs everyone's attention.

Poe: Hey everyone can I get your attention?

Everyone: Yes!

Poe: I would like to thank you all for coming to my New Year's Eve party. I hope that you guys are having fun time at my party and I know 2017 is the best moments in our lives, and we welcome to 2018! To 2018!

Everyone: To 2018!

As the clock strike 12, Poe, Finn, and their friends watch the fireworks outside of Poe's house and snap photos of the fireworks on their phones

Rey: Oh Ben, don't you think the fireworks are beautiful?

Ben: Yeah, it's sure is.

As Ben kissed Rey passionately, she kissed him back, they pulled back and join their friends to watch the fireworks. Poe and his friends were having fun and enjoy New Year's Eve.