Walk You Home

Rey went to her friend Paige's party as the music was so loud and people were dancing, laughing and drinking till they were all drunk. Rey was sitting all alone due to her friends Poe and Finn went on the dance floor till a dark haired guy appeared and sit next to her.

"Hi." He said to her.

"Hey." Rey said to him.

"I'm Ben." He introduced himself.

"Rey." She said and they shook hands.

"Are you single?" Ben asked personal to her.

"Yeah, I've never date guys before, have you?" Rey told him.

"I've never have a girlfriend, but I am in love with someone." Ben told her.

"Really? Who?" Rey asked him curiously and crossed her arms.

"You." Ben spoke softly and smashed his lips into her, she was surprised and she kissed him back.

When they pulled away, they were smiling each other.

"Want to be my girlfriend?" Ben asked her.

"Yeah." Rey said and they both kissed passionately.

As soon as the party ended, they were all went home, and Rey was about to walk home alone, but Ben grabbed her hand.

"I'll walked you home, it's not safe for you to be alone." Ben smirked at her and she nodded her head. And they walked to Rey's house.

They finally make it to Rey's house. They kissed goodbye and he left as she went inside, they were hoping to see each other again.