Home Alone Part 1

Rey's POV

Hi, I'm Rey Kenobi, My parents died of a car accident when I was a baby, so I live with my grandfather Obi Wan Kenobi and my cat BB-8. I have 2 childhood best friends name Poe and Finn who are a gay couple as if I love to hang out with them after school.

It was currently 6 AM on a Friday morning, as I getting ready to school, I took a shower before going to school and I wear a white blouse with blue jeans and a black flats and tied my hair with 3 buns, I grab my school bag and phone.

I arrived in school just in time to get in my locker to get my science textbooks. And I arrived in Mr. Yoda's classroom as I saw a girl with a short blonde pixie hair with a blue blouse and black jeans with a converse and a red haired boy with a black shirt with a black torn jeans and sneakers were having a conversation with a boy that had black hair with grey shirt, black jeans and red converse he had a leather jacket wrapped around his waist.

"Hey did you see that new girl?" The red hair boy said as he pointed at me to his friend.

"No, but she's probably new here, besides, don't point at her though." The girl with a short blond pixie said.

"Dude, chill out. She wasn't even interest on you." The dark hair boy said as I was sitting on the back and he was sitting beside me and his friends sit in front of us.

"Hey there.' The boy said to me.

"Hi." I said to him.

"I'm Ben, what's your name?" He said as we both shook hands.

"I'm Rey." I said to him

"That's a beautiful name." Ben said.

"Thank you." I said as I blushed and smiled.

"And these 2 in front of us were Hux and Phasma." He said as he pointed at them.

"Guys, this is Rey." He said as he pointed to me to them

"So nice to meet you Rey." Phasma said as she shook my hand.

"Damn Kylo, you should take her on a date." Hux said

"Oh shut up." Ben said to Hux as class started.

"Good morning class." Mr. Yoda said.

"Good morning." Everyone said.

"Today we are going to do the walking water project and you will do them on Monday and you will be in two groups for this project." He said.

"Poe, you will partner with Finn." He said as he pointed at them.

"Hux, you will partner with Phasma, and Rey, you will partner with Ben." He said

"Alright that's settle's in, class dismissed, and remember submit your science project to me on Monday." He said as everyone left the class.

I went to the cafeteria to get some lunch and sit next to Poe and Finn. And beside in front of the table was Ben sitting next to Phasma and Hux.

"Hey I heard that you guys were partners for this group." I said to Poe and Finn.

"Yeah we are, besides, the project was due on Monday." Poe said.

"Yeah, besides, we're hanging out tomorrow afternoon cuz today I will be at Poe's house to do the project." Finn said.

"Oh, alright then." I said to Finn.

Ben's POV

"Say guys, wanna hang out after school?" I said to Hux and Phasma as we eating our lunch.