Home Alone Part 2

Ben's POV

We are finally arrive at the fancy restaurant. The waiter gave us 2 seats and gave us menus before he went to another costumer. And when the waiter came to us, we both order steaks and glass of water and the waiter took the menus and left. As soon as we both waited, the waiter came and put the food that we order, as we both enjoy our order. After that, we pay the bill to the manager and drove her back to her house.

"Thanks for the date Ben and the ride though." Rey smiled as we got off my car and walked to her house.

"Anytime Rey." I said to her as I kissed her on a cheek.

"Rey," I said softly.

"Yes?" She said to me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Yes." She smiled as she hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow." I said to her.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." She said as we both give a goodnight kiss and I go on my car and drive to my place.

I went inside of my house, I went upstairs to my room and went to sleep.

Rey's POV

I went inside of my house and see Phasma cuddling BB-8.

"Phasma, thanks for taking care of BB-8." I smiled.

"Anytime, how is your date by the way?" She said.

"It went great, we order steak and when we arrived to my house, he asks me to be his girlfriend." I said in excitement.

"Really, what did you said?" She asked.

"I say yes!" I smiled as Phasma became happy and hugged me.

"Finally, you have a boyfriend now!" Phasma smiled.

"Yeah, I know." I said as I felt excitement.

"Oh yeah, Rey?" She said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I stay at your house for a night?" She asked.

"Yes." I said as she hugged me and thanked me for letting her stay at my house for a night and we both went to my room.

Phasma's POV

I went to Rey's room and it look beautiful though I saw the photo of her with her grandfather on the table.

"Rey, is this you in the picture." I asked her as I point the photo of the little girl.

"Yes, That was me in this picture." She said.

"How old are you in this picture?" I asked her.

"I was 3 in this picture, but now I'm 16, and that was my grandpa in the picture." She said as point the picture of her when she 3 and her grandfather beside this picture.

"I kept this picture in case I would always remember him." She said as we both hugged.

"Oh yeah, Poe told me that we're going to the beach, you want to come?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said.

"Alright then, let's just get some sleep then." I said as we both went to Rey's bed, asleep.

Rey's POV

The next day, we both wake up, as Phasma went home to get her swim bags. I went to the bathroom and change my blue swimsuit and I wear flip flops, and sunglasses and a shirt on and tied my hair into twin buns. I grab my swim bag and my phone as I fed BB-8 with food and locked the door and drove to the beach.