Home Alone Part 4

Rey's POV

As I getting tired going home from school. I locked the front door and I feed BB-8 and I passed out of a couch till the door knocked.

"Hang on, I'm coming." I yawned as I unlocked the door and opened the door.

"Hello Rey." Bazine smirked at me.

"Bazine, what the hell are you doing here?" I said to her.

"Just to see you of course." Bazine smiled at me.

"Anyway, would you like an apple. It's delicious, try it." She said and handed to me as if she was pretend to be nice to me.

"Thanks for the apple Bazine." I said to her as I looked at the apple, it was so red, juicy, and very delicious. I couldn't even resist it because how tasty it was. I took a bite of it, it was very delicious. But suddenly, I was very dizzy but I don't know what happened to me till I passed out and dropped the apple on the floor.

"Yes! Now I am the most popular girl in school!" Bazine exclaimed at me and went to Bala Tik's car and left.

Ben's POV

I tried to call and texted her, but she wasn't even answering. So I went to her house and found her passed out and the apple on the floor.

"Rey!" I rushed to her and tried to wake her up, she wasn't, she was still asleep. I carried her to the couch and caress her cheek seeing how beautiful she was.

I kneel down and kissed her lips softly. When I pulled away, her hand cupped my cheek.

"Ben?" Rey whispered.

"Rey." I chuckled out and hugged her tight.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Because of that stupid apple, no." Rey said and looked down.

"Hey, everything will be fine okay." I said to her and kissed her forehead.

"Thanks Ben." She smiled.

"Wait, where's your granddad?" I asked her.

"He went out of town." Rey said and began to cry.

"Where are your parents?" I asked her.

"They're dead when I was small, my grandfather raised me. He was all I had left." Rey sobbed and I hugged her.

"I will stay with you until your grandfather gets back." I said to her and she nodded. And we began to get rid of an apple that Rey passed out.