Prom

At school

Rey was standing at her locker until Poe and Finn walk up to her.

Poe: Rey did you saw the school's flyer.

Rey: No, what is it about?

Poe: Don't you know? It's about prom night. It held in the school's basketball court and it started at 7 PM till 11 PM

Finn: And you never guess what Poe just say to me.

Rey: What is it.

Finn: Poe ask me to go to prom with him. And I said I will go to prom with him.

Rey: Oh my stars, that is so amazing! Rey hugged Poe and Finn and was happy for both of them.

As the bell starts to ring, they went to the classroom.

Poe sits in the front of his seat next to Finn as Rey sits in the back of her seat.

Beside Rey's desk was Ben sitting next to her as his friends were sitting in front of him.

As Rey look down at her phone to check what time it was.

10:05 AM

As class begin to start, Ms. Kanata arrived at the classroom and was sitting on her desk.

Ms. Kanata: Good morning class.

Everyone: Good morning.

Ms. Kanata: So today we will announce that prom is on Friday, 18th of May 2018, so go pick your dates to the prom and don't be late. And it will be held on the basketball court. And the principal will be announce the king and queen of the prom.

As the bell started to ring as the class is finished.

Ms. Kanata: Okay class you may dismissed now. And good luck finding your date to the prom.

Everyone: We will.

The students walk out of the classroom, and went on their lockers. Ben, Phasma and Hux were standing Ben's locker.

Phasma: Kylo, you were not believe what had happened.

Ben: What is it about?

Hux: You know before we went to the classroom, I ask Phasma to go to prom with me, and she said yes.

Ben: Congrats you two.

Phasma: You don't ask any girls to go to prom with you?

Ben: They already been taken Phasma.

Hux: Why don't you ask Rey, you should try asking her to be your prom date. I mean, she doesn't have anyone to go to prom with. As he pointed at Rey as she was standing her locker.

Ben: Alright then, thanks guys.

Phasma: Let's see what's he doing, won't you agree?

Hux: Agree with you Phas. As they follow Ben walk to up to Rey.

As Ben walked up to her, he wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Ben: Hey Rey.

Rey: Hi.

Ben: So Rey, I was wondering, will you go to prom with me?

Rey: Yes, I would love to go to prom with you. Rey smiled as she kissed his cheek.

Poe, Finn, Phasma and Hux saw and snapped pictures and recording them on their phones. And they felt happy for both of them.

Poe: Congrats Rey, you got yourself a prom date.

Rey: Thanks guys. As she smiled and hugged Poe and Finn

Hux: Way to go man. As he and Ben high five.

Ben: Thanks man.

Prom Night

It was prom night Phasma was at Rey's house along with Finn as they were getting ready for prom. Rey curl her hair into soft ringlets, she wear a mascara, an pink eyeshadow, an winged eyeliner, and wears pink lipstick. And she wears a beautiful red strapless dress with her tie pink matte leather prom shoes. And Phasma also wears a mascara, an blue eyeshadow and an cat eyeliner and a red lipstick, and she was wearing a blue mermaid dress with matching shoes. And for Finn, we wears a suit with a tuxedo and a corsage on his tux.

Rey: Okay, we're ready guys, oh yeah before, let's take a selfie. As Rey got her phone and take a selfie along with Phasma and Finn.

Phasma: Oh my stars, I look hot.

Rey: I know right?

Phasma: Right.

Finn: What are you waiting for? Let the prom begin.

Rey and Phasma nodded as they grabbed their clutches and the three of them walking downstairs and heard a door knocked.

Rey opened the door and their dates were at the front door.

Rey: Hey guys.

Ben: Hey, Rey I got a surprised for you.

Rey: What is it?

Be handed her a corsage which made her surprised as tears are streaming down to her face.

Rey: Oh my god Ben! It's beautiful.

Ben: Just like you Rey. As he put corsage on her right hand. As Rey hugged him and kissed on the cheek.

Hux: Hey Phasma.

Phasma: Hey. As Hux kissed her on the cheek and Phasma got blushed, and he also put the corsage on her left arm.

Ben: Ready to go guys?

Everyone: Ready.

As Ben, Rey, Hux, Phasma, Poe and Ben get in the limo that Han rented to, they went to their school's basketball to celebrate prom.

At the school's basketball where prom was held

Music was blasted, everyone was smiling, dancing, and laughing with joy.

Finn and Poe were having a fun time and laughing.

Phasma and Hux were dancing at the dance floor.

And for Ben and Rey, they were grabbing some drinks. They can't wait for the announcements of the prom king and queen.

Mr. Yoda: Everyone can I have your attention? As Mr. Yoda announced to everyone about the prom king and queen.

Mr. Yoda: I would like to say thank you all for coming to prom night. I hope you enjoy and have fun today. Anyway, we will be crowned king and queen.

Mr. Yoda: The prom king goes to.......

Mr. Yoda: Ben Solo!

Everyone clapped at Ben as he was walking on a stage and Mr. Yoda place a crown on his head and a sash around his shoulder.

Mr. Yoda: And for the prom queen goes to..........

Mr: Yoda: Rey!

Everyone clapped at Rey as she was walking on a stage and Mr. Yoda place a crown on her head and a sash around her shoulder. Ben and Rey hugged and they kissed passionately.

Poe: Yay congrats Rey!

Finn: You did great!

Hux: Way to go Kylo!

Phasma: Woohoo! You're lucky you and Rey were prom king and queen now, but next year it will be me and Hux now. As they both started to laugh

As they both cheered for Rey and Ben, they took photos of them and takes selfies and they both were having a great time at prom.