Jumanji

Rey's POV

I was excited that Jumaji came out, I look at the clock 3:00 PM I better get ready to the cinema. I am wearing a purple blouse and black torn jeans, I have a heart necklace with my converse shoes, i wear natural makeup and red lipstick. I let my wavy hair lose. I grab my purse and ready to go.

I arrive at the cinema the same time her friend Ben and we both bought tickets to the cinema.

"So, are you excited to watch Jumanji? Ben said.

"Yes, I can't to watch it with you though." Rey said.

Ben's POV

We arrived at the movie theater and we both sit on the back seats as the movie started. We both almost burst out laughing at the funny part of the movie. As the movie finished, we both left and went to Rey's house.

"Boy this is the first time I ever watching Jumanji with you." Rey said.

"I know Rey, I bet it was also my first time watching Jumanji with you Rey. I said to Rey.

We both smiled and I put my hand on her cheek. She stopped to looked at me.

"Rey, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked to her.

"Yes Ben, I would love to be your girlfriend." She nodded and kissed my cheek.

I cupped her face and her arms wrapped around my neck, and I put my lips on hers.

A/N: I am going to see Jumanji today I am so excited to see it!