Raindrops

The bell rings and Rey left class and went to her locker as Ben walked up to her. 

"Hi Rey." Ben said. 

"Hey there Ben, how are you." Rey said. 

"I'm fine, how about you?" Ben asked. 

"I'm fine, thanks for asking, well, I better get home now, bye." Rey waved. 

"Bye." Ben waved as they both left school.

Rey walked home due to her car broke and in the repair shop, two of her best friends Poe and Finn were supposed to pick her up from school, but they both have science project at Poe's house and was unabled to pick her up.

As Rey walked she looked as the cloud began to roll in and the rain began to pour down. It poured down heavy as the lightning strikes so loud and Rey began to shiver and soaking wet and was about 10 blocks away.

"Rey!" Rey turned her head to the street and saw Ben parking his car against the other side of the streets.

"Ben?" Rey asked as Ben covered his head with his umbrella and ran across the street to her.

"Rey what the hell are you doing in the rain?" He asked as he covered their heads with his umbrella.

"No one won't give me a ride, my car broke down, and Poe and Finn were supposed to pick me up after school but they were busy doing their science project, so they unabled to pick me up." She told him.

"Oh my god Rey, you are shivering, you are soaking wet, and even worst, you're gonna get sick!" He groaned and saw Rey chattering her teeth and quickly took off his jacket and wrapped it around her.

"Ben, I'm gonna be fine -" Rey said as Ben cut off her sentenced.

"Rey, let me drive you home, please, I don't want you to get sick." He stated and he grabbed her hand. And puts her in his car.

He strapped her in his car and began to drive to Rey's house.

As they both reached to Rey's house, she was about to got out of Ben's car. "Wait, I was going to ask you something." Ben asked.

"What is it about? Rey asked.

"Rey, do you want to go on a date with me on Saturday night?" Ben asked her.

"Of course I will Ben, I would love to go on a date with you, and thank you for ride. She told him and kissed his cheek and got out of his car.