Injuries

At the basketball field

Rey, Poe, Phasma, Hux, Finn, and Ben were having PE and they both wearing their PE outfits as they began to warm up and stretch themselves first.

"Okay guys! Is everyone loose?" Phasma said as she was about to finished her warm up  and stretching.

"We're all done our warm ups and stretches." Rey said as she put her towel around her shoulders.

"In that case, let's start playing basketball then" Poe said as he was getting ready to play basketball.

"And remember we have to be careful other wise we will get injured." Finn said.

They both began to play basketball they decided to make 3 per group, Rey is with Poe and Finn and Ben is with Phasma and Hux, they both began to play and Poe began to snatch the basketball and he was about to pass it to Rey but he slipped and fell and sprained his ankle.

"Ouch!" Poe cried as he began to hold his ankle.

"Oh my god Poe, you okay?" Finn asked as he was about to help wrap Poe's arm around his shoulder.

"I spained my ankle dude!" Poe said as he began to stand up.

"Finn go with Poe to the trainer, we'll playing volleyball." Rey said

"Okay Rey, I'll be right back." Finn said as he helped Poe go to the trainer.

Minutes later 

Ben, Rey, Hux and Phasma were playing basketball till Ben accidentally hit Hux's face with a basketball and made Rey tripped and hurt her elbow.

"Guys! You okay." Phasma said as she helped Hux standing up and Ben helped Rey standing up.

"Sorry about Hux." Ben said

"It's fine Ben, you have to be careful next time." Hux said

"No, not really." Rey said as she began to feel dizzy.

"I tripped and hurt my elbow" Rey said as she show her injured elbow to Phasma and Ben.

"And Ben accidentally hit my face with a basketball." Hux said as he hurt his head.

"Hey what happened to you two?" Finn said as he enter the gym and saw Rey and Hux getting injured.

"I tripped and hurt my elbow" Rey said as she showed Finn her injured elbow.

"And Ben accidentally hit my face with a basketball." Hux said.

"We'll both headed off to the trainer now." Rey said as she and Hux were leaving to the trainer's office.

"Alright Rey, be careful you two." Finn said.

At the trainer's office

The trainer puts a bandage on Poe's leg. As soon as the trainer finished, Rey and Hux came to the trainer's office for their injuries.

"Guys what the hell happened to you?" Poe asked as he notice Rey's elbow was injured and Hux hurt his head.

"I tripped and I hurt my elbow while we play basketball." Rey said as she showed Poe her elbow.

"And Ben accidentally hit my head with a basketball." Hux said to Poe.

"Alright you two, since you two were in the office, I'm gonna put a bandage on Rey's shoulder and I will put an ice pack on your head Hux." The trainer said as Rey and Hux nodded and he put a bandage on Rey's shoulder and put an ice pack on Hux's head.

As soon as the trainer finished, he left and Finn, Phasma, and Ben went to the trainer's office to check up on them as their PE class was finished.

"Hey, are you guys alright?" Finn asked to Poe, Rey, and Hux as they both nodded.

"Yeah, talking about my elbow, it was painful." She said as she looked at her elbow that has a bandage on.

"Believe me, my head was way more painful Rey." Hux said to Rey as he put an ice pack on his head.

"Glad you guys okay, but we need to be careful next time." Phasma said.

"Yeah, it looks like the three of you were lucky not have injuries." Poe said as they both laugh.