Swimming Pool Party

Rey's POV

Today's Saturday and it's a sunny day, I am getting ready to go to Poe's swimming pool party which was going to be fun. I am getting ready to go I prepare my red swimsuit put them on my swimming bag and also my goggles and I tied my hair with a messy ponytail. 

I arrived at Poe's party as the music was so loud, everyone was there laughing and going swimming at Poe's pool.

"Rey, hey, glad you make it. You look great by the way!" Said Poe as he was coming to hug me.

"Thank you Poe, you are a party animal though." I said to Poe.

"I know right, I am so good at throwing parties, anyway, if you want to get a drink, it's on the table." Poe told me 

"OK Poe, thanks." I said to Poe as I was getting to get a drink and Poe was going to join Finn and his friends at the pool.

As I was getting a soda for a drink, a boy walked up to me.

"Hey." He said

"Oh, hey there." I said to the boy as I turn around to face him.

"What is your name?" The boy said to me.

"I'm Rey, how about you?"

"I'm Ben, it was really nice to meet you." As we both shook our hands.

"Are you invited to Poe's swimming pool party?" Ben asked me.

"Yeah I did, Poe told me to invite his swimming pool party since his parents were out of town, were you invited to his swimming pool party as well?" I asked him.

"Yes, Phasma and Hux told me about it, and they dragged me in his swimming pool party." Ben said.

"Oh really, where are they?" I asked him as I took a sip of soda.

"They were making out at the couch." He said as he pointed at Hux and Phasma to me.

"Oh, they were dating?" I asked Ben.

"Yep, they have been dating for a year, and they were being official." Ben told me.

"Okay then, well, I gotta join the pool." I said to him as I was about to going to the pool.

"Wait." He said as he grabbed my left arm.

"Ben, what is it?" I said as I turn around to face him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me.

"No, I haven't date anyone." I said to him.

"Same, I don't have a girlfriend, though I want to have one." He said.

"Who?" I asked him.

"You." He said and he kissed me on my right cheek as I was about to blushed.

"Rey, will you be my girlfriend?" Ben asked me.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." I nodded.

As he smiled and he is kissed me and I kissed him back.

"And Rey?" Ben said.

"Yes, what is it?" I said to him.

"Can I join swimming with you?" He asked.

"Sure" I said.

Ben's POV

We went to the pool and dive in as both swimming as we both having fun time swimming in Poe's pool.

As Poe's announce about his diet coke experiment.

"People come here!" He said as people started to gather around.