Carnival

Rey's POV

It was a hot sunny, I was excited as Ben take me out a date to the carnival. And we pay the fee to get in. 

"So Rey, what do you want to ride first?" Ben asked me.

"I would like to ride a carousel." I said to him.

"Carousel it is then." He said as he grabbed my hand and we ride on the ride. We laughed as we go round and round. As the ride finished, we walked down for a bit.

When I saw the tea cup, I tap Ben's shoulder.

"Ben, can we ride the tea cup, please?" I asked him.

"Sure, anything for my girlfriend." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Oh, Ben." I said to him as we both sit on the tea cup, and we both chuckled.

After we ride the tea cup, we are going to the booth and getting 2 candy apples for me and Ben and 2 ginger ale for both of us. We both sat and took in the sights and the sound of the carnival.

Ben's POV

Soon we continue exploring the carnival. Rey then spotted some of the games and the prizes they offered.

"Ben, I want to have that fluffy unicorn, please?" She said as she pointed at that fluffy unicorn.

"One fluffy unicorn coming right up." I promised to Rey.

After about 15 minutes and a fair amount of cash I finally win the fluffy unicorn for her.

As she cuddled it and took a photo of it on her phone. 

"Thank you Ben, I love you." as she hugged me with tears in her eyes.

"I love you too Rey and you're welcome." I said to her as I hugged her back.

"Oh yeah, Rey?" I said.

"Yes?" She said.

"Do you mind that I would take a photo of you with your fluffy unicorn?" I asked her

"No Ben, I don't mind." She shook her head as I pulled out of my phone from my pocket and took a picture of her with her fluffy unicorn.

"Oh Rey, you looked perfect." I said as I showed her the picture that I took on my phone.

"Aaaw, Thank you Ben you are the sweetest boyfriend that I ever loved in my life." She smiled as she kissed me on my cheeks.

"Anytime Rey." I said to her as I send the picture of her to Rey.

We both continue exploring the carnival till I meet Phasma and Hux.

"Hey guys." Phasma said as she hugged Rey and Hux high five me.

"Hi, did you guys went to the carnival?" Rey asked her and Hux.

"Yep, we did, I took her here on a date, bet this is the first time you guys went here, huh?" Hux said.

"Yeah, Ben took me there for the first time, and look I got a unicorn." Rey said as she showed them the unicorn that she wanted to ask.

"Wow, that is a very nice unicorn, where did you get it Rey?" Phasma asked her.

"Oh, I asked Ben to get me one since I was obsessed with it." She said. 

"Aaaw, Ben you sure are a gentleman, do you? Phasma said to me.

"Well, yeah, she asked me to get it for her and it took me 15 minutes and a few amount of cash I finally win and give to my Rey." I said as I begin to blushed.

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" Rey said as she began to cuddle the unicorn plush.

"LOL, your girlfriend was definitely like Agnes and she used her favorite quotes." Hux laughed at Rey for using Agnes's quote from Despicable Me.

"Yeah, I also took a photo of her with the unicorn she was holding." I said to Hux as I showed him and Phasma the picture on my phone.

"Hey, how about we took selfie together? Man, I am so gonna post it on Instagram." Phasma said as she began to grab her phone from her purse.

"Yeah sure." Rey said as Phasma goes on her camera on her phone and she took selfies with me, Rey, and Hux.

"Now that's a perfect capture." Phasma said as she goes on her Instagram and post it on her insta story and shared it on her Instagram.

The rest of the day was spend games, we going on a roller coaster, riding bumby cars, and riding a ferris wheel.

The end of the day was splendid as we both watch the fireworks and began to recording the video of the fireworks on our phones.

"It sure is amazing day. We will do it again next year with our friends." I said to Rey.

"Yep, we both are going to have a very fun time Ben." She said as she kissed me on my forehead.