Making A Love Card For Ben

Rey was so excited to meet him. She was preparing to make her own card for him as they have been dating for 6 months. His parents and her grandfather were good friends and they have their meet when they were kids. She began to take the tools such as a folding paper, a pencil, a pen to highlight the lines and a cutter for scribble the words.

She sat down on the table and fold the paper first to make it look like a card. And began to use the pencil to wrote down on the card and high light it with her black pen to make it look good. After that she take a cutter and began to scribbled the words as she was finished making the card for Ben until she heard a door bell and she was distracting as the cutter slid and cut the gash on her hand.

"Ow!" Rey cried and saw her hand bleeding as she went to the bathroom and washed the blood away.

Meanwhile at the front door

"Hey Obi, was Rey here?" Ben asked him.

"Yes, she was inside of the house." He said to him and let him in.

Ben was inside of her house and saw Rey in the bathroom and went to her.

"Hey Rey." Ben smiled at her.

"Hey." She said and they pecked their lips. And Ben noticed the gash on her hand was bleeding..

"What happened to your hand?" Ben asked and grabbed her hand.

"I accidentally cut myself with a cutter, I went to the bathroom and washed it away. I was afraid that it will dripped on the floor." Rey said to him as he gets the bandage for her hand.

"Here, this should do it, at least it will stopped from bleeding so much, you have to be careful with it otherwise you'll get an infection." He tells her and wraps her hand with a bandage.

"Thanks Ben." She smiled and pecked his lips.

And they both left to the bathroom and they went to the living room and she showed him the card that she made.

"Read it." She smiled as he read it.

Dear Ben,

I love you so much.

When I first met you when we're kids, you're the cutest kid in the world and compliment my two buns.

And when we reunion during high school, I've been in love with you. You are the most handsome guy in school.

I love you with all of my heart.

~Rey~

"Rey, I love you so much." Ben smiled and embraced her.

"I love you too." She chuckled and he carried her and they both kissed passionately.