Cafe

It was Saturday morning, Ben woke up and took a bath as he was getting ready to go to the cafe with his girlfriend Rey.

He change his clothes and grabbed his car keys and phone as he gets in his car to drove to Rey's house.

He finally arrived at her house to knock on the door, as Rey answered and hugged Ben.

"Hey sweety." Rey smiled.

"Hi." Ben said with a smile and kissed her.

"Ready to go?" Ben asked her.

"Hell yes!" Rey smirked and Ben chuckled out and he escort Rey to his car an they drove to the cafe which is 20 blocks from her house.

They finally made it and got off the car as they both entered the cafe to find the empty seats.

The waiter asked them what did they want to order, Rey ordered a cappuccino while Ben ordered a coffee as the waiter write down and nodded as he left the two of them to talk.

"Ever think about going back to school?" Ben asked her.

"Yeah, we'll going to see our friends again." Rey said to him as they laughed.

They began to talk until the waiter handed the cappuccino to Rey and the coffee to Ben as they thanked him and the waiter nodded and left.

They began to have a conversation while they were drinking.

"I started to love this place." Rey said with a smile and looked around the cafe.

"Me too." Ben said to her.