Home Alone Part 3

Poe's POV

I woke up for like 5:40 AM, I am getting ready for school, I brush my teeth and took a shower, I put on my red shirt, dark jeans, and black converse, I grabbed my backpack and put my phone on my pocket and came down to eat breakfast. After I eat breakfast, I go on my car to pick up Finn and Rey. As we drove to school, I parked my car at the school's parking lot. We both got into school and meet Hux, Ben, and Phasma.

"So what time do we go to the movie theater?" Phasma asked.

"Well according to school's dismissal bell, it ends at 2:05 PM, so we are going to the movie theater at 2:30 PM" I said to Phasma.

"Well, according to the first period, the 6 of us have math." Finn said as they both got their math textbooks out of their lockers and the bell rings as it was time to get ready to get to math class.

"Great, the bell rings, let's just get to class other wise we will be late, I don't want to go to Mr. Plutt's detention class." Rey said as she felt afraid and hate her detention teacher Unkar Plutt.

"Rey's right, if we get in detention, we will not go to the movies to see Maze Runners: Death Cure." Ben said as we both agree and went to class as fast as we can.

Finn's POV

We both finally to our math class and get in the seat, I sit in next to Poe on the front. Phasma and Hux were sitting beside us, and Rey and Ben were sitting behind us as class started and Ms. Kanata sits on her class.

"Good morning class." Ms. Kanata said as she greeted the class.

"Good morning." Everyone said.

"For today, we are going to study integers, please study hard, and good luck." She said as she passed the integers worksheet to everyone including us.

After we both doing the integers worksheet, We passed the integers worksheets to Ms. Kanata, and she dismissed us, we both left class and went to our lockers.

Phasma's POV

As we both went to lockers to have a conversation.

"Thank god that we finished on the first period!" I said.

"Well at least we have to study harder Phas." Hux smirked to me.

"What time is it, I fucking forgot my watch again?" I asked as Rey goes on her phone and checked the time.

"It's 9:05, and how many times that you left your watch again Phas?" She asked me about my watch. 

"Girl, I left it like twice." I said to her.

"Careful Phasma, You don't want to lose your watch, right?" Ben smirked to me.

"Oh hell no, that watch was so fucking expensive!" I said to Ben as he cups Rey's face.

"I love you Rey." Ben smiled to her.

"I love you too Ben." She said to him as they smiled at each other and kissed each other.

"Ooooh Reylo!" Poe shouted.

"Poe! Not so loud, you could go to Mr. Plutt's detention class if you were so loud!" Finn angerily slapped him on the shoulder.

"Sorry." Poe said to Finn.

"Guys get a room." Hux said as Ben and Rey pulled away from their kiss.

"Dude!" Ben said as he and Rey embarrased.

"Sorry bro." Hux said as he laugh.

"Um, guys, we have French class." I said to them.

"Oh my stars, we need to get there, fast!" Rey said as we all get our french textbooks and ran to French class.

Hux's POV

We finally went to the class, as me, Phasma and Finn sit on the front and Kylo, Rey, and Poe sit behind us.

"Good morning class." The french teacher said.

"Good morning." Everyone included us said.

"For today, we are going to translate French to English, so, let's get started." She said.

"So what is "Les roses sont rogues, les violettes sont bleues?" She said as Phasma raises her hand.

"Yes Phasma, do you know what it means?" She asked.

"Roses are red, violets are blue." Phasma said.

"Very good, anyway, what is "le feu rencontre l'essence?" She asked as Poe raised his hand. 

"Yes Poe, do you know what it means?" She asked him.

"Fire meet gasoline." Poe said.

"Good job Poe." The french teacher said.

"LOL, wasn't that one of the songs that Sia sang?" I smirked at Poe as he nodded. After french class was finished we went to the cafeteria to eat some lunch and having a conversation together.

After classes ended we all finally went to the cinemas together together as Poe pays the ticket for us to see Maze Runner: The Death Cure and we all sit on the back seat. After the movie finished, we waved goodbye and left.

Rey's POV

I walked home as if someone was following me, and I ran without looking back, I ran as quickly as possible and I rushed to my grandpa's room and locked the doors. And thankfully, I was safe.

Bazine's POV

"Rey deserved to be a scary cat!" I laughed at her.

"I agree, she deserved to be a bitch and she was now alone since her grandfather went out of town." Bala Tik grinned evilly.

"I've got an idea, we will give her a poison apple tomorrow after when she gets back to school, so she will be in a deep sleep." I said as I dipped poison on the apple and Bala Tik nodded.