Chapter 6

This chapter is kinda awkward (for me to write and probably for you to read) but definitely not intended for younger readers. I don't wanna get in trouble, so you know, just warning you now...

**Uncomfortable Scenes Ahead**

I yelp loudly as Jason roughly yanks me into his lap. I try to turn around to face him, but he tightens his arms around my waist painfully, stopping my motions.

"Wha—"

"Hey, baby," he says huskily in my ear before holding my hips down and sucking on my neck. I moan involuntary, grasping his forearms as I try to break free.

I don't want this.

"Nnngh... J-Jason, please stop. You're drunk," I plead desperately, trying to pry his hands off my waist. Instead of doing what I ask, he goes further and puts one of his hands on my thigh and rubs it, his hand trailing towards my crotch.

"You're so good, babe," he moans next to my ear and I shiver in fright. His other hand reaches under my shirt and massages my nipple, his lips placed back on my neck.

"G-Get off!" Please stop, please stop, please...

He grinds his groin against me and grunts, I struggle harder. My legs kick out wildly, trying to find any sort of leverage to fight against him. To get away from him.

I don't want this.

He gets his hand in my hair and jerks my head back so I'm looking him in the eyes, him not even having to say anything as I realize continuing to struggle is useless. I just cry and go limp, closing my eyes as he continues to do as he pleases with me.

"Percy!"

Please end it.

"Wake up! It's just a dream!"

I don't like this.

"PERCY!" I bolt upright with tears streaming down my face.

"Leave me alone!"

I scramble away from the person sitting on my bed and into the corner of my room, sobbing hysterically. The cold floor under my hands and knees soothes me as hot, fresh tears burn down my face and I struggle to breathe properly. A blurry figure walks towards my hunched, shaking form.

It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.

His sky blue blue eyes bore into mine and I whimper in fear. I wrap my arms around my ears to block out his pleasured moans. I squeeze my eyes tight but all I see is his eyes. I feel his hands roam my body, I feel the helplessness that follows.

Please leave me alone...

The utter fear that emanates from my core as he comes near. But also the love.

The two emotions rage within me, neither relenting or submitting to the other. I feel physically torn between loyalty to my once protector and fear and disgust at my would be assaulter. I press my forehead to the cool wall, letting it support me as I quiver like a leaf in the wind.

Ugly sounds escape my throat, crawling from the depths of my despair. The terror and the loss fresh in my mind like it had just occurred only moments ago.

Warm arms encircle me, and I let myself be rocked as I continue to sob, too weak to fight against the other. Instead, I lean into their warmth, letting myself feel protected, even if it's a faux sense of security. Eventually, the sobbing ceases, turning into small hiccups, allowing me to see the person in front of me clearly.