11.2

I hum quietly as I throw a ball against the wall of my room. Things had gone unexpectedly well between Peter and I after that confrontation in the rain. Thinking back on that moment I can't help but recognize the sexiness of that situation. We totally should have ended it with a hot kiss.

"Could you focus for one second, Jackson? Just one?" Peter asks laughing as he hunches over our chemistry project. I don't spare him more than a glance as I just continue tossing the ball. Throw, bounce, catch. Throw, bounce, catch.

"Me? Never, Parker. Have you met me?" I reply without looking away from my ball. He swiftly leans over and snatches the ball out of the air. "Hey! Give it back!"

He laughs as I tackle him off his chair and onto the floor as he continues to hold it away from me. "That's not fair! I have short arms!" Our eyes connect as I realize the compromising position I'd put us in.

"Uhh."

We both burst out laughing and I roll off of him and we both lay on our backs. We both sigh at the same time. He throws the ball at the lights switch and the room goes dark, illuminating the glow in the dark stars stuck to my ceiling.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love your ceiling?" He asks in a dreamy voice.

"Yeah. You'll get over it after a few visits."

"Hm," he hums smiling. "I don't think I will. It's just so perfect. It seems like every time I come I spot different constellations on the ceiling." I can't help but genuinely smile at him as he stares at the stars.

"Yeah. My mother is a wonder. When I was younger, I was deathly afraid of heights. So much so that I refused to look at the sky sometimes." I take a deep breath. "Instead of forcing me to go out, my mom taught me more about the sky and why there was nothing to be afraid of. She didn't even know what scared me so much, in fact, I didn't even know.

But she managed to help me through it by showing me that she wasn't afraid, so I shouldn't be either. Together we put up those stars." I smile at the end of my little anecdote staring up at the first star we had put up together.

The two of us remain in silence a while longer before the lights suddenly turn back on and my mom comes in. "Hope you two are working hard–and nope."

We bolt up and I rip my hand from his, not even knowing when we'd began holding hands. Her eyes linger on that quickly before she lets it go.

"I expected this from my son, but I didn't expect you to get so off task, Peter." She accuses jokingly. He blushes scarlet.

"My bad, Mrs. Jackson. I just can't resist those stars that are up on the ceiling."

"Hm. Apparently that's not all you can't resist," she mutters. If possible, we blush even harder. "I have pizza in the kitchen when you're ready." She leaves the room after that.

"Oh wait, can you close the—"

"That door stays open, Percy," she calls back.

We lock eyes from where we're sitting before letting our eyes stray away quietly. I giggle quietly and he lets an awkward huff escape his lips.

A/N

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Here's the next little filler. It's unedited because we're currently trying to push something else into our focus, but that doesn't mean I'll stop writing this. It does however mean that I will have to leave these next few chapters unedited.

Anywho, have a great night and stay warm!

~P.S.BROOKLYN

Gone With The Tides - (Percy Jackson/Avengers Story) [boyxboy]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara