2

Okay so now they're no longer in school, they're the ages in the introduction.

"Jeongguk," Junghyun says, looking up at his son, who was standing in front of his father.

"I have another mission for you," Junghyun says, getting up and turning on the projector, the image of Jeongguk's next target popped up.

"His name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, more commonly known as BamBam, his father made a promise to me and he broke so, I want you to kill him at tonight's event, but I must warn you, our tying mafia group, Kims, will also be there, I've heard they're se...

"His name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, more commonly known as BamBam, his father made a promise to me and he broke so, I want you to kill him at tonight's event, but I must warn you, our tying mafia group, Kims, will also be there, I've heard they're sending out V to kill him. You still hate him, correct?"

Jeongguk nods.

"Good, if you see him, kill him too, that is, if you can," Junghyun challenges. Jeongguk nods, he grabs the file with al the other information he will need before bowing and walking out to get his team ready.

"Hoseok, Namjoon," he calls, walking into his room, Hoseok and Namjoon were talking, lounging around. "Get up and get dressed, we're going to an event," Jeongguk orders.

"Who do we have today?" Hoseok asks, Jeongguk throws Hoseok the file, "V is going to be there too, I'm also ordered to kill him." He was looking through his closet but he didn't need to turn around to know Namjoon was smiling.

"What's the plan?" Hoseok asks.

"Hoseok, your going to hack everything, as usual, Namjoon, you take anyone away who tries to interfere, but don't make it obvious-,"

Namjoon quickly cuts in, "and when I have them?"

"Kill them, I know you just want the okay, I'll go through, ask for a tour of BamBam's office and kill him there," Jeongguk plans. "Hoseok, you gotta be ready, give me as much time as possible, okay?" Jeongguk asks, Hoseok nods.

~~

"Taehyung," a shaky voice says, not knowing he was talking to. "Myungsoo wants to talk to you," the person then says. Taehyung sighs and gets up, and walks past the terrified person, going to Myungsoo's office.

"You're late," Myungsoo says, not turning around.

Taehyung pouts cutely, "the person you sent for me was scared," he huffs like a kid. Myungsoo relaxes a bit, knowing who he was talking to.

"I need you to kill someone for me," Myungsoo requests, turning around and sliding the file of the person over to Taehyung and turning on the T.V, showing the same information.

"People call him BamBam but his real name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, 20 years old and his father pissed me off. The Jeons will be there too, they're sending out Jungkook, if you see him, seduce him into giving you what you want." Myungsoo looks at Taehyung intensely while he looks down at the file.