3

Taehyung sat in his dark room, bored out of his mind, waiting for the next time he's allowed to go out and kill. After 5 minutes of staring at the ceiling he decided that it was time for him to get a new partner, sure he had Yoongi, but he was a hacker, he needed someone to go in and possibly kill if need be. Taehyung got up and walked to Yoongi's room, to run the idea by him.

"I thought you worked alone?" Yoongi said, recalling the first time V had to have a partner.

Flash Back

"Taehyung, I would like you do meet your new partner, Kim Yoongi," Myungsoo said, gesturing toward Yoongi. Taehyung glared at Yoongi and then looked at Myungsoo.

"I work alone, I've been fine without a hacker for my entire life, or did you forget about who I was before you decided to take me seriously?" Taehyung asked, anger evident in his voice.

"I haven't forgotten Taehyung, but security is only getting more complicated, and it's going to be harder for you to unnoticed."

Taehyung growled, he stood up from the chair he was sitting on and then threw at the window, then slamming his fist into the table, breaking it in two. "I. Don't. Need. Help." Taehyung growled.

Myungsoo looked at Taehyung until finally Myungsoo spoke up.

"Your going to work with him, that's an order from your boss, or will I have to go to your father?" Myungsoo asked.

"I'm not afraid to kill anyone."

"You wouldn't kill your own parents."

"Is that a challenge?"

End of Flash Back

Taehyung scrunches up his nose, remembering how hostile he was toward Yoongi when they first met.

"Yeah, but then you turned great," Taehyung pointed out, smiling, Yoongi sighed and shook his head, "I guess Myungsoo can find someone."

"Myungsoo? No, I want them to be at MY mercy, not at Myungsoo, I'm going to find my own team mate, if that Jungkook kid can, then I should too."

Taehyung got up, pulling Yoongi with him, taking him to Myungsoo's office.

"Come in."

Taehyung entered, Yoongi staying outside as usual. Taehyung bows and smiles, "permission to go out and find another team mate?" Taehyung requested. Myungsoo almost fell off his chair, "what?" He asked, surprised.

"Permission to go out and find another team mate?"

"No, no I heard but, WHAT? You want another team mate?"

"Yes, that's why I asked."

"I thought you worked alone."

"I changed my mind, but I don't want you to find someone, I want them to be at my mercy."

Myungsoo sighed, shaking his head, "yes you may go out and find someone, but remember the requirements."

Taehyung nodded, already having someone in mind. He walked out of Myungsoo's office, not having to say anything to Yoongi before they started walking to the car.

"Park Jimin," Taehyung said once they got into the car. "We used to go to school once, he was completely insane, killed a teacher with a pair of scissors, although no one caught him, I knew it was him, it was quite obvious, I'm surprised no one else noticed."