4

Hoseok sat in the van, he had eyes on everything, Namjoon and Jeongguk were hiding in one of the empty trucks they already hijacked. 

"Okay, so the drugs your looking for will becoming through on ship AC46," Hoseok said. Jeongguk nodded, even though Hoseok couldn't see it, he looked out of the small window in the truck, he could already see the ship docking, on the side of the boat it said 'AC46.'

"Namjoon, I want you to go through and hijack a few more trucks while they all go get ready to distribute the drugs," Jeongguk orders.

"What will you do?"

"I'm going to go find out who we're up against, and after that I'll call you and the rest of them in and we'll shoot them up," Jeongguk says. Namjoon nods, sneakily making his way out of the truck. I look him, as he waits for the people to move out. As the ship docks Jeongguk hops out the truck too.

He hides behind a few crates, there were a few important looking people, but there were no highly ranked mafia bosses there, probably because this was just a mere drug shipment.

"RM, how's the hijack?" Jeongguk asked.

"5 out of a total of 20 trucks so far," Namjoon answered.

"It doesn't look like anything too big, we'll attack the office while everyone else has a hold up, taking the drugs."

"Okay, tell Hoseok to get eyes on the office," Namjoon says.

Jeongguk looks behind the crates "Hoseok, I want eyes on the office, is anyone in there?"

"There's no one in there, no," Hoseok answered.

Jeongguk breathed out quietly, slowly pulling the bunny mask over his face.

"Namjoon, start making your way to the office, everyone else will handle the trucks," Jeongguk says

Jeongguk quickly switches channel, "at exactly 11:27 pm I want you all to move in, three of you I want to hijack more trucks, for the rest, have a hold up."

Jeongguk slowly made his way toward the office on the dock. He saw Namjoon and nodded, looking at his watch. At his watch struck 7:25 pm, Jeongguk made the signal, picking the lock in under 5 seconds, and shooting near by guards. The gun silently going off to not attract attention. Namjoon closed the door behind them, they then start making sure all the rooms were clear.

"Wait, Jungkook, this is off," Namjoon whispered.

"Only two guards guarding the office holding all of the information?" Namjoon asked.

"This isn't a very big drug shipment," Jeongguk reminded. Namjoon nodded his head, hearing the other team already causing a hold up.

Jeongguk kicked the door open, and to his dismay, he could see someone's elbows resting on the chair. Jeongguk had him at gun point, "turn around," he ordered.