15

Jeongguk walked down the hall to his room, scouting out the people around him, creating profiles on everyone. Jeongguk walked into his room, Hoseok was sitting at his computer, trying to hack into the Kims system. Namjoon was just sitting on the bed, texting Jimin.

"Why do I have to hack into this? Yoongi knows it better than me!" Hoseok complained.

"It's because Yoongi knows it better than you, he can't really do it in secret when people he's trying to betray are all around him."

Hoseok snorts and goes back to typing. Jeongguk sits on his couch, taking out his phone and texting Taehyung.

Master: Hey, found anyone?

Kitten: Yeah, her name is Kim Yoona (salTAEKOOKIEdough)

Kitten: How about you?

Master: No one yet

"Who the fuck is Kitten and why is your name Master?" Namjoon asked, looking over Jeongguk's shoulder.

"It's Tae."

"Are you two dating or something?"

"Technically no."

Jeongguk looked up at Namjoon, who was giving him a disapproving look. "What?"

"Seriously Guk?"

"Yeah."

"You barely know him, have you even been on a date?"

"He took me to a sketchy alley where we killed a few people."

Namjoon took Jeongguk's phone away from him, and the sat in front of him.

"HEY!"

"Jeongguk, I'm your hyung, you gotta listen to me."

"Hyung my ass."

Namjoon gave him the death glare, "seriously, what is going on with you and Taehyung?"

Hoseok turned around in his spiny chair, rolling his over, "I'll tell you what, Jeongguk has Taehyung wrapped around his finger and he doesn't realise it," Hoseok said, taking his lollipop out of his mouth to smirk at Jeongguk.

"Please, that kid cares about me but he's not 'wrapped around my finger'."

Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other and laughed. "Is you blind?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh Guky, you are the first person ever to be able to physically touch him and not die, let alone grab him by the collar and lift him up," Hoseok reminded.

"What about Jimin and Yoongi?"

"I mean outside of his house, pabo."

"Ask him to do anything, go on," Namjoon challenged.

"Fine, I will."

Master: Hey Tae baby, will you put on a choker and send a pic ;)

Kitten: Kinky

Kitten: