"Damn, he's fine!"

Isabella | Vincent

(Picture of Cheyenne)

4.

              Shit. I did say maybe 3 times. And who's Lewis? Is he your friend? we'll be staying in Aldgate. That's where my grandparents live.

            That was the message I replied back. Almost 5 hours later! I just totally forgot to reply back and kept talking to Ella. Of course, I had another encounter with Matt. The kid is obsessed with annoying me.

            Bella. Your back. I thought you didn't want to speak to me anymore.

            Sorry, I got distracted which is completely normal when you have Ella as your best friend. I thought you'd be asleep. Isn't it like 1 am there?

            Nice try but don't think I forgot that you owe me a photo. So let's see it ;)

          I sat up in my bed since I was laying and texting him, looking at my phone. Should I send my photo to a complete stranger? Well, he's not a total stranger. He's my friend. A friend I know nothing about. Like what is favourite colour is? Does he play any sports? Does he drive? Shouldn't I know all these things before sending him a photo?

            Hold on, mister. You owe me a photo too. So you can go first. And I'd feel a lot more comfortable sending my photo after we've spoken for a little longer. I hope you understand :)

          Yeah, that's fine. But that means I get to hold off on you seeing my photo now too. Looks like we're both gonna have to wait then. I'm sure it's worth it ;)

           Hey! That's not fair. Guys have nothing to be afraid of so you should send me your photo now. Pretty please with extra sprinkles? :)

            It's a good thing I don't like sprinkles, isn't it? And your right, we don't have anything to be afraid of. But what fun is it to just send you the photo now, then you'll know how I look like and it'll all be boring. Don't you want to keep things in interesting?

            At least I know something about you now. You don't like sprinkles. Things will be far more interesting if I see a photo of you. I'll know what you look like.

            I take it you like sprinkles? You don't say. So after you, milady.

          Yes! Who doesn't love sprinkles? Other than you because you know, you're weird. Fine. But you send a photo first and then and ONLY then, I'll send one back.

           Okay, we have a deal. I'm trusting you to send one right back, okay?

            Yeah, yeah. Just send the photo already :)

          Why was my heart pounding so hard in my chest? Was it excitement? Oh god, why am I feeling so anxious? Boy, do I have to see Ella tonight and talk to her about this. She'll tell me what to do.

            "Honey, dinners ready!"

            Of course, my mom has to ruin a moment. "I'll be down in a minute!" I shouted out in the hope she'd hear me.

           Here it is.