Feelings

Isabella | Vincent

(Photo of Matt)

5.

"Hey, Bella," his voice was deep. Not too deep, but the nice tone deep. His English accent detectable, sounding heavenly and I couldn't help smiling. The grin was still on his gorgeous face, and I'm sure my face was red due to me blushing.

"Vincent," I breathed slowly. "Hi,"

His juicy lips were what I was staring at the longest. They looked rosy, plump and full. I'm a sucker for a guy with big lips. He slowly licked his bottom lip, before biting it. "This is so much better than texting. It feels more real."

What's wrong with me? I just nodded my head and giggled. I fucking giggled like a stupid little girl. I blushed and looked down to the carpet of my room. "Bella," he called.

I slowly looked up and met his eyes. His hazel brown eyes.

He smiled brightly when I looked up. "That's it, Bella. Look at me. Don't be shy with me. What happened to awkward and funny Bella?" He pouted which looked fucking adorable.

"Well, the awkward part of me is here, can't you tell?"

He chuckled, showing me his perfectly white teeth. Are there any flaws to this guy? Seriously, he's perfect! "And that was humour, so the funny part is there too,"

I heard a car honk so I knew that's Ella. "Ella's here. Want to meet her?" I asked with an excited smile.

"Yeah, I'd love to finally meet her." He grinned. Oh my god, he's got dimples! This boy is too good to be true.

"Okay, I'm going downstairs now," I opened my bedroom door and quickly mumbled a bye to my mom and Cheyenne before they could both realise I'm talking to a boy.

"Finally, I've been trying to call you, your line was busy," Ella huffed as I entered her car.

"That's my fault, Ella," Vincent spoke through my phone and she gasped. She turned to face me and saw me smiling, then she saw the phone in my hand and Vincent on the screen.

"Hey, Ella," he waved with a cute smile.

She quickly gave me an approved look, meaning he's acceptable. More than acceptable, but I knew she was playing it cool. "Hi, Vincent. I can't believe you guys are actually video calling already. Can I ship you two already?"

            My cheeks were bright red and I hoped he wouldn't be able to notice. He chuckled and looked down at the camera, covering his face for a second. "What can I say, Ella? She's got me feeling some kind of way,"

             Ella raised a brow with a smirk. "Mhm, I bet she does,"

           He let out a sexy laugh that made me subconsciously smile then he looked at me. "Bella, I'm gonna let you go so you can hang out with Ella. Text me whenever your free, okay?"

          I smiled and nodded my head, looking at my screen. "Will do, Vincent."

           "It was nice talking to you, Vincent!" Ella said looking at my phone where his face is. He waved and smiled.

            "You too, Ella. Take care of my girl, alright?" He told her then looked at me and winked. Oh my god, he just called me his girl.

           I blushed immensely and couldn't even look at him. Ella cooed. "Don't worry, lover boy. She'll be fine. Can't keep the guys away from her though, sorry!"