What I've Been Dying To Hear

Isabella | Vincent

(This chapter contains some sexual content. Please don't read if you don't like reading these kinds of things.)

11.

             "What do you want to sing?" I asked him once we were up on the stage

"What do you want to sing?" I asked him once we were up on the stage. He sat down behind one of the mics and placed the guitar on his lap.

"The same song we sang together when we met,"

I smiled remembering how long ago that was when we first sang 'closer'. It's a special song to me because it'll always remind me of that night we sang it together on the 'Sing' app. "Do you mind if I record us? He asked. "I want to send this to Juilliard as your audition enquiry."

"Okay," I replied back.

We shared a passionate look before the instrumental started and we got ourselves ready. (Play the video, just imagine the guy is Vincent lol)

The pressure of not messing up was present because this will be going to Juilliard. The music school I've dreamt of getting into my whole life. I don't want to mess up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The song came to an end and when Vincent pressed stop on the recording, I felt I could breath again. Vincent stood up and marched right over to me with serious, hungry looking eyes and captured my lips with his.

Not expecting that bold move at all, I almost stumbled back, not preparing to be pushed against a wall and kissed by the one guy I've dreamt about my entire life. The kiss was full of rough passion. His entire body was pushed against mine allowing me to feel every muscle in his body, especially a certain muscle. My lips moved against his trying to keep up with his demanding pace. He kissed me like he's been waiting for this for so long and I knew he has.

My hand made its way to his hair and tangled my fingers through it, giving it a soft tug as I felt myself let loose from this kiss. Vincent let out a small moan against my lips, making my core ache but pleasurable at the sound. I grew more excited as did he. He slid his tongue into my mouth and massaged it with mine and using one of his hands to caress my cheek and the other was gripping my waist firmly.

He was taking me places I've never been before and exploring new senses I didn't know I could feel. His juicy lips pulled apart from mine. I didn't even realise my eyes were closed the whole time, but I opened them when I felt him pull away, immediately missing his touch and warmth. "I gotta stop otherwise I won't be able to control myself," he said with ragged breathing, panting hard.

I didn't even want him to stop. But I do love that he doesn't want to just have sex with me. "Vincent, I've been waiting for this just as long as you have," I replied back and pressed my lips to his for a quick kiss. "I want this,"

         "Don't," he began then paused, looking at me with such lust filled eyes. "Don't say that to me, I swear to god Bella, I'll take you back to my place right now and..." he stopped and moved away from me.

         I could tell he didn't want to scare me off or he wasn't worried that he'd sound different than the sweet and caring Vincent. Truth is, within those 6 months of us texting and video calling, we've spoken dirty things to each other and what we wanted to do to each other because we knew were crazy about each other. So why was Vincent still holding back?

        His back was turned to me. I wrapped my arms around his hard abs and let my head rest against his back. I could feel his irregular breaths and I knew he was nervous. I kissed him all over his back against his shirt, his scent only making me want him even more.

          "Vincent," I mumbled which sounded more like a moan. He inhaled sharply, I felt his whole body tense like a rock.

          "Remember all those nights you told me what you'd do to me when you'd finally get your hands on my body," I stood in front of him now and held both his hands, guiding them up and down my body. I noticed his jaw clenched and he closed his eyes.

           "I know," he finally blurted. "But I just can't yet. You've never been with anyone yet and I don't want you to be rushed into this,"

           I stepped away from him. I shouldn't have been hurt by his words because he didn't say anything hurtful. But I felt rejected and humiliated. Maybe he doesn't want to do this right now and I'm just pushing myself onto him like a horny teenager. Maybe it's because I've waited for this since we decided we wanted it to happen when we meet. But why didn't he want that anymore? Has he changed his mind about us?

         His face expression changed because he must've noticed my hurt expression. I backed away further, feeling my eyes start to water. "No, no, no, no! God, Bella. That's not what I meant."

         "I am so, so sorry, Vincent," I said as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I'm so pathetic. "I'm so stupid to keep forcing it to happen. What the hell was I thinking, right? You don't want this,"

          His face contoured pain at my assumptions. "How the fuck can you say that to me?" Now he sounded angry and took a few steps forward till he was right in front of me. "Your all I've been thinking about for those 6 months and it was torture because all I wanted and still want is to just be with you in every way. I thought I made it clear that your mine and that I want you and this," he pointed back and forth between us. "You want me to tell you what I want to do you right now?"

          My voice wouldn't come out so he told me what I've been dying to hear.

           "Fuck, Bella. Fine," he sighed angrily but he looked deeply into my eyes and told me the words that my body yearned for. "I want to take you back to my place right now and tie you up to my bed and take you in every fucking possible way. I want to leave love bites all over you to mark my territory. I want to make love to you gently and slowly. But I also want to fuck you roughly and wildly so you scream my name over and over until you orgasm all over me. I want to eat it like fucking dessert and not share it with anyone else. Now tell me, do you want this to happen to you?"

         I gulped swallowing the saliva in my mouth, loving every single word he just said to me. No one has ever told me what they wanted to do to me mainly because I've never been close enough to anyone else but this boy right in front of me. His chest was rising and falling as he waiting for my reply, his eyes on mine the entire time.

          "Yes,"

           His lips curved into a crooked smile and just like that, his lips were on mine again.

Oooooolala

Things are getting hot and wild between them.

What are they gonna get up to next?

Please, don't be a silent reader.

Lots of love,
Vanessa (gizness)