"I'm here in London!"

Isabella | Vincent

9.

Six months later

          "We're not gonna make it!" My mother cried out, panic filled her tone as we raced through the crowded airport.

          "Think positive, mom," Cheyenne panted, trying to stay optimistic.

"You be positive, I'll be realistic," she replied back.

Okay, we did not just have a 'Home Alone' moment right now. My mom looked stress. She should be anyway. It was all her fault that we stay up late and have a family night. Archer and Ella slept over since our flight was scheduled to depart early this morning. We played board games, we got drunk, mostly on her end, and we watched movies. When I say we watched movies, it kinda went like this.

My mom was on the phone with my grandparents, basically yelling into the damn phone so they would hear her. Archer and Cheyenne were making out on the couch. Ella was half texting and half watching. I was the only one actually watching. That is until Vincent called me and I stepped out the front door to talk to him in private. Although, I doubted anyone really could hear what we'd be talking about. He was so excited about us finally getting to meet each other after waiting so long.

A few months ago, I ended up telling my mom and sister about Vincent. I told them the whole story of how we met and how we've become inseparable except for you know, being in two different countries.

Back to right now, we finally made it onto the plane with a few minutes to spare before take off. The 'please fasten your seatbelt', was on and they announced we were ready to take off in five minutes. We were all sitting in the middle aisle of the plane, me on the far left, Ella beside me, my mother in the middle, then Cheyenne and Archer beside her.

My palms felt super sweaty and I felt the nerves kick in. In a few short hours, I'll be in London, England. Same country as the boy I've been talking to now for 6 months and I'm so bloody nervous. Ella held my hand and gave it a light tug while smiling at me.

I quickly took out my phone before the reception goes out when we are a million feet up in the air. Great, now I'm freaking out about that.

Please tell me nothing changes between us. I'm freaking out and I can't deal with the anxiety. Mostly from flying and seeing you for the first time. Oh god, I don't know what to do!

I felt sick to my stomach. Why was I so damn nervous? It's official. Plane rides, I hate so much.

I can't make that promise because things are gonna change between us. Our relationship, Bella. Your mine! Take deep breaths baby girl. I cannot wait to see you. Fuck, just get here already so I can hold you in my arms and never let you go again.

As you can see, our relationship has progressed and grown so much the past few months just like we both predicted. We've been texting and calling each other every single day. He knows everything I do in my usual daily routine and I know everything he does. We learnt so much more about each other and we knew we couldn't stay away. It wasn't a possibility. I want him. He wants me. There's nothing changing that.

I smiled happily, my heartbeats pounding hard against my chest. My feelings haven't changed and the littlest things he says to me have me weak at the knees. My stomach feels all sorts of butterflies and explosions whenever he sweet talks me.

You always know just what to say. Goodbye until we say hello again <3 xx

*~*~*~*~*~*~*