"Sing With Me"

Isabella | Vincent

10.

             Bella, I'm outside the address you sent me. I'm fucking nervous.

             Fuck, I shouldn't have said that I sound like an idiot right now. Bella, Bella, Bella. Look what you've done to me.

             Vincent. I can't do this. I'm actually terrified. What if I'm not what you expected? What if you took one look at me and thought to yourself, she's nothing special. What if after all this time, I wasn't enough and this was a mistake.

            Bella, you've got two minutes to get your sexy ass down here otherwise I'm gonna come up and get you myself. And I won't be gentle either ;)

           I took a deep breath in and looked at my self in the mirror.

            Ella wished me luck before I walked out of our small room

            Ella wished me luck before I walked out of our small room. My mom, Nonna and Nonno were all sitting in the living room watching tv. My mother's eyes fell on me when she saw me. "What time will you be back, sweetheart?"

             "I'm not sure, but I'll text you before I come home," I promised her and quickly gave each of them a kiss. "Ciao Nonna, ciao Nonno,"

           My breathing became irregular and I felt more nervous than I've ever felt in my entire life. When you've spoken to a guy you really like and haven't seen him yet, you will understand how I'm feeling right now. These heels I'm wearing weren't helping with the fact that my knees were feeling weak like they were gonna buckle. What happens when I actually see him?

            I took the elevator down to the ground level, which is where the street is. The weather wasn't as cold as it was now in New York. I pushed open the wide doors that lead to the street and I took a deep breath, praying that everything will be okay. I trust Vincent.