"Tell Me To Stop, That We're Going To Fast"

Isabella | Vincent

(Warning! This chapter contains sexual content so please skip this chapter if you don't wish to read it. And if you do, please don't leave any negative or hateful comments. This is just part of my story)

12.

             Vincent sped down the streets of London with the windows rolled downs, the wind blowing through our hair as we laughed and continued singing along to the radio

Vincent sped down the streets of London with the windows rolled downs, the wind blowing through our hair as we laughed and continued singing along to the radio. We were so off key and pitchy as we sang to 'attention' by Charlie Puth.

This is euphoric. Finally with here with Vincent. I texted my mom telling her I'll be home a bit late and she didn't question why which I was thankful for. But she did tell me not to be too late because they all still wanted to meet Vincent. I also texted Ella that he's taking me back to his place and we can finally be alone.

           She texted back immediately and I could imagine her excitement.

            Ella: you little hoe ;) Show him a good time, Izzy ;)

            I laughed at her message and Vincent looked over at me. "What's so funny, babe?"

            "Oh, nothing," I blushed no doubt. "Just something funny Ella told me."

            We reached a tall building with large glass windows on each level. He parked the car in the garage and took me by the hand guiding me towards the lifts. I could tell this apartment was nicer and newer than my nonna's. My nerves kicked in for the tenth time tonight, not that I was counting because I knew I'd finally be alone with Vincent and what was about to happen when we walked through his doors.

            Once we reached his floor, he held my hand again and we walked down the narrow hallway until we reached his door. "Is Lewis inside?" I asked since I remembered him telling me that Lewis and he share the apartment.

            Vincent shook his head and opened the door, revealing a clean, tidy medium sized living room and open kitchen. You wouldn't think two guys lived here from how clean it was.  "So how long hav—"

             My question got cut off when his lips crashed onto mine taking me by surprise for the second time tonight. I didn't care. I've wanted him for so long and now we're finally here, this moment is ours. He held me up, our lips still attached and I wrapped my legs around his waist, our private parts aligning. He pushed me to the wall, my legs still around his and I could feel his erection through his jeans. I thrust my hips against it, loving how it rubbed against me. My actions caused Vincent to moan into my mouth, the sound had my knees weak so I was thankful he was holding me.

"Tell me to stop," he managed to say between kisses, holding onto me tightly showing no sign that he wanted to let go. "Tell me were going to fast. Tell me anything and I'll stop,"

I fumbled with the bottom of his shirt, trying to pull it off his body. "I can't do that, Vincent," I told him truthfully since I wanted nothing more than to go further with him.

He pulled me down to allow me to take his shirt off. His tan, six-pack abs looked even better in reality. My fingers traced his abs to confirm my thoughts about them being rock hard. I was right. My eyes travelled over to his arms, admiring how big and strong his muscles look. I bet he could do weights with me easily. I rubbed my hands up and down his arms, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I felt how hard they felt. Vincent inhaled sharply looking down at my cleavage through my black dress. "I wish I could rip that dress off you with my teeth,"

I knew why he couldn't and that's because when he takes me back to Nonna's, they'll definitely realise what we have done. Instead, he roughly yanked it off my body, leaving me in my black lacy bra and matching panties. His eyes raked my almost naked body, hunger and lust filled his eyes as he gripped my waist, his fingernails digging into my skin. Fuck, this felt amazing already.

"Fuck," he growled then licked his lower lip as he stared at my breasts inside my bra. His fingers ran along the strap of my bra, shaking his head. "This won't do now, would it? It needs to come off,"

Vincent talking to me the way he is right now had all parts of my body weak and aching for his touch. He leaned down to where the shoulder straps of my bra were, using his teeth to move the strap off my shoulders. "Fuck, Bella," he moaned just by looking at them. He ripped the strap off and the bra fell down to the floor, exposing my medium sized, perky breasts.

His eyes glowed and I saw something flash through them as he looked into mine. "Your so beautiful, Bella," I smiled and leaned into him and kissed him passionately like he's the air for my lungs.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him, feeling his erection way harder as he poked my almost bare area down there. Our lips were connected the whole time as he walked us to I assume the bedroom. He kicked the door and I heard it actually break but neither of us cared at the moment. He dropped me down onto the bed and I let out a little giggle. "Vincent, my back," I pouted my lips.

"Shit, I'm sorry, baby," he smiled cheekily, then placing his lips back on mine as he thrust against me. My legs subconsciously wrapped around his waist, as we both moved our hips in sync to be able to please both our bodies. We were chest to chest, the only thing in our way was my panties and his jeans. I just wanted us to be completely naked already. As if he read my mind, his hands were at top of my panties, fumbling to remove them while his lips never left mine. A minute later, we were both finally bare and couldn't wait anymore.

"Please, Vincent," I begged him as I felt my entire body shiver with pleasure and just wanted to feel him already. My body was hungry for his and I needed more and more.

"Fuck," he cursed in a low growl. "Say my name again, Bella. Say it!"

"Vincent," this time it was a moan that escaped my lips and I shut my eyes because I felt embarrassed.

"No, babe," he growled again, which sounded fucking sexy. "Open your eyes. I want you to look at me while I fuck you,"

At the sound of his words, my area down there just dripped and I knew I was definitely wet and ready for him. I opened my eyes and obeyed his command. "Please, Vincent," I begged again as I really just wanted him.

He put on a condom and before he could enter me, he looked into my eyes and said something to me that put all my thoughts about losing my virginity to the back of my mind and I was consumed in that moment.

"I love you,"

Hey lovely readers.

Sorry, this chapter and the last were a little short but since I'm updating 2-3 chapters per day, I can't write too much.

Please let me know your thoughts on the story.

I love love love love hearing from you all.

Please, don't be a silent reader.

Lots of love,
Vanessa (gizness)