Possesive Of Whats His

Isabella | Vincent

8.

            I woke up to 2 missed calls from Vincent as well as 7 messages. I can't believe I actually fell asleep right after sending him that photo. Now I'm curious about what he wrote.

          Fuck, I swear to god fksjfnck!!!

          I don't know what the hell I just wrote.

            Bella, if you fell asleep....!

           God, no Bella. You can't do this to me.

          Bella, you're teasing me, babe. Come on, talk to me.

          I see. You did this on purpose. Do you want to play like that? Okay ;)

Oscar and I wanted to wish you a happy day today, Bella

Oscar and I wanted to wish you a happy day today, Bella. Don't miss me too much ;) x

           No. He did not. How dare he send me a photo of him with that cute little puppy. God, he's so hot. I didn't even know he has a puppy. Why wouldn't he tell me that straight away? I'm a sucker for dogs, I love them. Hopefully, mom will let me adopt one from the pet store.

           "Honey, are you ready? I'll drop you off at the restaurant," my mom called from the first floor.

"Coming, mom!" I called back. I gathered my things such as my phone, house keys, wallet and bag and headed downstairs to my mom's car.

           The whole car ride was spent with my mom listening to her Paul McCartney CD's and singing a lot to the words. My thoughts went back to Vincent and that photo he sent me. He's obviously trying to tease me back.

           Awww, so cute..... the puppy ;)

          I would've received a text message instantly. But I didn't. Sighing, I put my phone in my bag and continued listening to my mom's voice singing loudly throughout the car. Ella messaged me as soon as I opened up the restaurant telling me she'll be there in twenty minutes. Perfect time for me to open up and set up. Morris, Courtney and AJ, the chefs, all walked in and headed straight to the back of the restaurant where the kitchen is, preparing for yet another day.

Morris is around my mom's age. In his late 40's. Courtney is in his early 30's and AJ is Morris's son. He goes to our school although we never really talk in school. He's very nice, kind and friendly. But he just sticks to his friends and I stick to mine.