Meeting Her

A/N: Hey, so not many people are reading this but I'll continue writing it! Please be sure to comment if you want me to:

1. Add you to the story

2. Add someone else to the story

3. Add a new plot

4. New ships

5. If you have questions about stampy, squid, or anyone else in real life

6. Anything else

Stay awesome.

Meeting Her

Stampy's POV:

Squid's sister Amy was really nice. I've been video chatting with her since we met, and she's even in some of my videos! I haven't seen her in person thought because she doesn't live here ( I don't know where stampy lives, please comment where ) but I wish I could meet her. The door bell starting ringing.

Squid: I'VE GOT IT STAMPS!

Squid probably thought that I was recording because I left the "Recording" sign on. I quickly turned it off and walked down the stairs to see Squid taking to Melanie at the door.

Melanie: Hey Joe

Stampy: Oh hey Melanie, what are you doing here so early in the morning?

Melanie: (stares at Stampy for a second) You, d-don't remember?

I racked my brain for a second. Maybe it was her birthday or our anniversary or something? Idk, I don't really remember stuff like that.

Stampy: Um, I don't--

Melanie: Oh, I must've forgotten to tell you, my friends Rosie and Chloe are coming back, don't you remember them?

Stampy: Oh yeah! Maybe they can be in my Minecraft video again

Melanie: Oh, yeah sure...

Stampy: Soo, what time are they coming?

Melanie: In about half an hour

Melanie looks at stampy's pajamas, an oversized t-shirt with boxers ( the pajamas short boxers, not underwear lol )

Melanie: So you might want to get ready. I'll wait outside

I ran back inside into my room. I got a Coca-Cola gray shirt and put on jeans. I found my old blue converse by my door and put them on. ( he actually wore this when he met Amy )

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed my messed up hair. I didn't really care that much because it's curly. If I brushed it it would just poof up. Plus, I'm not a girl, I don't fix my hair up in the morning. Walking down the stairs, I ran my hands through my hair just to push it down a bit.

Stampy: Let's go

~~~AT THE TRAIN STATION~~~

Melanie: Ok ok, this is their train. They should be getting off soon

Stampy: ( laughing ) You said that twenty minutes again

Melanie: But I'm certain it's this one!

Stampy: ( still laughing ) Ok, whatever you say

Melanie's phone buzzes. She checks her phone then quickly turns off her phone.

Stampy: Who texted you?

Before Melanie says anything, Rosie and Chloe get off of the train. Melanie runs to hug them and Stampy walks behind her.

Melanie: Thank you for coming before I'm 70!