CHAPTER EIGHT - New Friends?

Squid's POV

I was planning to buy Lily (baby beagle dog, watch the blog about her) for a while, and I finally had enough money. It wasn't necessarily perfect timing with Lee's head and all that stuff, but I think that seeing a dog might make him happier? I don't know.

~~~AFTER SQUID GOT BACK~~~

Stampy's POV

We were all making sure Lee was ok when Squid knocked on door. I knew about Lily before Squid went to go get her so I went and opened the door.

Squid: Say hello to a new member of the Squidoodlay family!

Lee tried to to smile, but he couldn't. Between the wrap on his head and the scratches on his face, it was hard to move.

Lee: She's so cute

Squid: Her name's Lily

Amy got up to go upstairs, probably bathroom or something, while we all played with Lily. Just then, the doorbell rang. I walked up to the door and looked through the peephole. I saw two girls standing at the door (look at my last chapter for full description) one had jet black hair and the other had brown.

Stampy: Um, there's two girls at the door

Rosie instantly redirected her attention from Lily to Stampy.

Rosie: that's probably Any's friends. We were just about to all go to the arcade or Game Center together. Amy said that she hasn't seen them in a while and Chloe and I haven't even met them yet

Stampy: Oh ok

I was about to let them in when Squid spoke.

Squid: Do you mean Mika and Chazza?

Rosie: Yeah. I think that's what there names were

Squid looked kind of uneasy and just went back to playing with Lily and Lee. I walked over to the door and opened. They looked really excited to see me, well, the girl with black hair looked excited, but the other girl just looked really happy.

Black haired girl: Hi, I'm Mika!

She put her hand out and I shaked it.

Stampy: Oh and I'm--

Brown haired girl: We know who you are!

I stared at the girl for a second. One of her brown eyes looked different for a second. Slowly, a brownish yellow color trickled over the brown eye. The girl quickly blinked and the color went away. Maybe I was just seeing things.

Brown haired girl: I'm Chazza

I shook Chazza's hand too and called for Amy.

Amy: Mika, Chazza, hey!

Mika: Hey! Are you excited to go to the gamestore that just opened up in Yorkshire.

Squid: Really? Where?

Mika looked over at Squid and pursed her lips.

Mika: Near here

Chloe and Rosie stopped playing with Lily.

Chloe: Hey, in Chloe

Rosie: and I'm Rosie

I took another look at the girls Chazza looked to be in her twenties. But Mika looked a bit younger. Amy grabbed her keys and walked out, followed by Rosie, Chloe, Chazza, then Mika.

Stampy: Wait, how old are you?

Mika stared at me, a bit confused at first.

Mika: Oh, I'm, uh, 21

She walked out the door and got into Chazza's car, but as they drove off, I saw her staring at me the way she stared at Squid, except she looked more like she was trying to figure me out or something.

Lee's POV

As soon as Amy, Rosie, Chloe, Mika, and Chazza left, my head starting hurting where I had been hit. I starting seething and fell to the ground, rolled up into a fatal position.

Stampy: LEE! Are you ok?

I couldn't speak, the pain was unbearable. My vision started twitching from when I was on the ground to before I fell on the ground. Then it focused it back to when I was standing.

Squid: Lee? Leematoad? You there?

Lee: Sorry, I was just...thinking

Stampy: ok, well Squid and I were gonna go upstairs and make a Quest video ( his minecraft quest video series )

Lee: Oh, mk

Stampy and Squid walked upstairs, leaving me standing in the middle of the front room, not knowing what just happened.

~~~THAT NIGHT~~~

Amy's POV

We all came back with some games that we were going to try out on Stampy's Wii U. Since it was in his room, we unhooked it and brought it downstairs. While we were in the middle of a game, Lily started whining.

Amy: Dave ( David ), Lily needs to go out!

Stampy: I'll talk her out!

Stampy eagerly ran up to Lily, picked her up, and brought her to his front yard. It was fenced off so Lily couldn't really escape.

After a couple minutes of playing the game, Chazza said she had to leave.

Chazza: Mika, we really have to go

Rosie: Why? Don't you want to finish?

Mika: Chazza's right, it's getting kinda late. We better be on our way

Mika and Chazza quickly ran out the door and passed Stampy trying to get Lily to go to the bathroom.

Stampy: Lily! Go to the bathroom! Please! We've been outside for 15 minutes! Hurry up!

Rosie, Chloe, and I laughed a bit at Stampy's frustration.

Stampy's POV

While I sat outside with Lily, waiting for her to take care of her business, he saw a young girl walking on the sidewalk. Even though it was very humid outside, and that the girl was wearing a turtleneck and jeans, she was shivering. I avoided eye contact as she walked past, but then she stopped.

Stampy: Are you ok?

The girl stopped shivering for a second and stared at me.

Girl: Are you him? No you can't be, are you?

She had a strange accent, it was almost Southern, but then it wasn't. Her eye, like Chazza's, starting turning yellow, but she quickly blinked the yellow away.

Stampy: Am I who?

Girl: You

I stared at the girl for a second and slowly backed up to my front porch. The girls right eye changed again, but this time, purple flowed over her green eye. She breathed in from her noise, as if she was trying to get a scent. All of a sudden, both of her eyes turned a crystal blue.

Girl: Somewhere close, but someone very far, has come together with another kind. Only one other is more powerful, one. One left, in the future in past. This minor connection will effect the past not greatly. But what will come of the connection may. These allies are good, but will be bad. The last one must be found.

I had taken to many steps and tripped at my door. I fell hard on the ground and as I got up, the girl was gone.