CHAPTER ELEVEN - Lee?

CHAPTER ELEVEN – Lee?

Amy’s POV

          Stampy and Squid have been really pissing me off lately. They’ve been talking about how my friends Chazza and Mika were the root to their problems. I mean, it was just bad timing! The first day Chazza and Mika came over, Stampy starting hallucinating and apparently there is two Martyns!

          “I don’t care that Martyn has a doppelganger or whatever, there coming in about 7 hours, so you get your stuff together before then, ok?” I told Stampy and Squid, sternly. Stampy and Squid both looked at me dumbfounded by my harshness. “Sorry, I’m just tired.”

          “We could always tell Mika and Chazza that they can’t come,” Squid said. “But I would still let them, so there is no way to avoid it—” Amy started.

          “Chazza did something to me. She put a shot of somethingin my arm and now—”

          “Oh. My. God,” I said laughing, “Do you really expect me to believe that Chazza gave you a flu shot or something? I mean, I don’t know where ya’ll… you’re going with this, David. Just cut the crap and tell me the truth! Why’d do you punch Stampy?”

          “Because some weird red haired girl possessed him or something!” Squid yelled. “Fine then, don’t tell me then!” I said, walking past them to the fridge. The fridge was a Sub-Zero one, and they’re really hard to open. I put my hands around the cold, silver, vertical handle, and it popped right open by itself.

          I yawned and rubbed my eyes, then looked back. Of course it was closed. Maybe I should do my videos a bit later; I’m not thinking straight right now.

Stampy’s POV

          Amy walked back upstairs into her room. I could tell she was still annoyed with us but I don’t really see why she would think that we would lie to her about this. Why would Squid randomly punch me for no good reason at all? But I’m also kind of confused about what just happened. Amy was going to open the fridge, but then it opened and closed by itself. Which lead to my question to Squid, “Squid, weren’t you going to show me something before all of this stuff happened?”

          Squid opened his mouth for a second, about to tell me, but then he didn’t, “It was nothing, I can always tell you later”. “Ok”, I said; if he didn’t tell me, then it probably wasn’t that important. “I’m gonna go talk to Amy and ask for her to believe us”, I told Squid, as I walked upstairs. “She’ s stubborn; I don’t think she’ll ever believe us”, Squid said, walking upstairs too. “Tell me when you get onto Minecraft so we can film the Forgotten Vale episode” . “Ok, hopefully I won’t be invisible”, I said to him before he walked into his room.

          I walked up to Amy’s door and knocked on it softly. “Hey Amy, sorry for what happened downstairs, with Squid yelling at you and all. We just really wanted you to believe us, and—”, I said, Amy cutting me off. “I do believe ya’ll, I just didn’t want to admit it because I’m scared”. I opened Amy’s door and sat down on her bed.  She was lying down; texting someone. “Stampy, have you heard from Lee?” Amy said, not looking away from her phone.

          I was surprised that she asked this. The last time I had seen Lee was when he  was playing with Lily and his head starting hurting. After that, he went home. “Last time I saw him was when Chazza and Mika came over and his starting hurting”, I said to Amy.

          “Chazza was just texting me telling me that they didn’t want to eat here and that Mika and her were actually inviting us all to eat at a hibachi place,” Amy said, I sighed a little because I was glad that they weren’t coming to my house, “But then she just texted me saying that Lee wasn’t going to be able to make it. I just thought it was a little random, you know? Lee being the first person that she called? I guess she just figured that I had already told Rosie and Chloe that we’re having dinner at some hibachi place instead of here.”

Mika’s POV

          “C’mon now, Mika. That’s a bit much”, Chazza told me. She thinks that just because she’s “older” than me, which she isn’t, she knows more than I do. “I’ve been doing this for a long time, I think I know how much I’m allowed to have, Chazza”, I said, slightly scowling. “You don’t want to spoil your appetite,” Chazza said, getting out her phone. “I’m gonna tell Amy that Lee isn’t going to make it tonight, I think you overdid it”. “No I didn’t!” I protested, wiping my chin.

IMPORTANT A/N: I’m going to be in camp for this week and the next, which means that I’m going to miss three chapters, sorry L. But, I’m making a new Instagram and a new email address so that ya’ll can talk to me and stuff. Keep in mind that it isn’t my personal Instagram nor is it my personal email.

Instagram: @_._T.M.T_._

Email: tttmmttt@yahoo.com

Thanks guys, sorry I won’t be able to write.