That Night

That Night

Chapter 3

Melanie’s POV

Ugh! Amy has been here for almost an hour and she is already stealing the attention of Rosie and Chloe from me! They didn’t even have time to thank me before Stampy showed up at the movies to pick us up with Amy in his car. The worst part is, Stampy had got some stupid thing for his stupid Xbox and claimed that if he put it in the back, it would get broken. So I had to fucking sit in the BACK OF HIS CAR! Rosie and Chloe didn’t even know I was back there until Stampy finally stopped at his house.

Melanie: finally…

Chloe: Wow, Melanie, why’d you have to sit in the back?

I glared at Chloe for a second, and then popped the trunk to Stampy’s car, slamming it shut when I got out.

Rosie’s POV

I was so happy that Amy was here, because honestly, I liked her better than Melanie. When we were getting out of the car and Chloe asked why Melanie was sitting in the back, Melanie just glared at her and got it. I hope it was just my imagination, because we were all going to be playing Minecraft, and I don’t want Melanie to be a bitch the whole night.

~~~~~~~~PLAYING MINECRAFT AT STAMPY’S~~~~~~~~~

Squid’s POV

We were all playing Minecraft together when I realized that Melanie wasn’t there.

Squid: Stamps, where’s Melanie?

Stampy: Um, I think she said she’s gone home, she didn’t want to play

I got up from my seat and grabbed some beer; we weren’t recording so it didn’t really matter if any of us got drunk.

Amy: ALSDKJF! IT’S HEROBRINE!

Everyone (‘cept Amy): WHAT?!

Squid: I’m teleporting to you!

We were playing on our computers and soon after the chat bar was filled up with notifications saying that they teleported to AmyLee33.

Stampy: WHAT?!

Chloe: AH!

Squid: Is it Herobrine?

I hadn’t teleported yet because Minecraft was lagging, but then it loaded.

Amy: Haha

Squid: What happened?