CHAPTER SIX - Amusement Park

CHAPTER SIX – Amusement Park

Stampy’s POV

But at least I wasn’t going to the doctor’s. I was perfectly fine. Just because I had, like, a heart-attack or something, I don’t know what really happened, but that doesn’t mean that I’m messed up. Squid told me that he’s going anyway, and he left this morning.

I checked the date, Saturday. I haven’t even started my video yet! I started putting on clothes (bc he’s wearing pjs) and hooked up the TV.

Amy’s POV

I know that I’ve been here for almost a month, but I always forget to the bathroom. Gosh, I really need to remember this stuff. Last time I had to go, I walked into Squid’s room, and I was like, “Squid, why is your TV in the bathroom?” and he was like, “Um, this is my room, the bathroom is down the hall”

Five doors. Okay. One is Squid’s, one is Stampy’s, one is the hall closet, one is the bathroom, and the last one is mine. I stepped out of my room. I’ve learned now that Squid’s room is right next to mine so I didn’t bother to open that door, but the second door, that one looked promising (that’s what she said). I slowly cracked open the door without making it squeak. I poked my head in and I saw Stampy sitting on his bed, picking out his shirt. He should probably pick out some pants first, because he was wearing only wearing boxers. I knew Stampy was skinny, but I didn’t know he was this skinny. Stampy was standing up straight, but I could still see his spine, but that wasn’t what worried me.

It looked as if someone had slid Stampy’s back on cement, for his whole back looked like it had a bad brush burn on it, and there were cuts too. Stampy turned around to put on shirt, and thankfully didn’t see me. On the front part of his body, both of his rib-cages were practically poking out. The front part of his body was scarred also, but they looked older, as if he had stitches all over his stomach (does that make sense? when scars get stitches from a long time ago, the skin just looks weird). He slipped on his shirt, whispered something, and took out a knife. I pretended like I saw nothing and tiptoed backward and closed his door.

I walked down to the last possible door that the bathroom could be and opened it.

Stampy’s POV

I was trying to get a shirt when I remembered my nightmare from last night. My dad came into my room and shot bullets at me, they bullets missed me, but they were on fire. Suddenly, the whole house was burning, so my dad and I ran out of the house, as my house exploded behind me like in those action movies, but all my friends had stayed at my house that night, and they all went with the house. When I walked out of the house, I was wearing a suit, as was my dad, and we were shaking hands. I knew exactly what this meant: My dad is still mad at me for not being a businessman, he wants me to leave all my friends and Yorkshire to go work somewhere. I quickly put on my shirt and picked up my knife.

Stampy: I’m sorry Dad

I heard my door closing behind me as I took out the knife. Sometimes when the air conditioner went off, my door would close or open, but I couldn’t hear the ac (air-conditioner) kick in, so I put on some black skinny jeans and opened the door. I looked down the hallway and saw the bathroom door close, Amy must’ve been lost again, we should really label the doors or something. I walked back into my room and put a tiny line under my wrist. I seethed as pain when through the veins that I almost touched, good thing I didn’t.