CHAPTER FIVE - Birthday

CHAPTER FIVE – Birthday

Squid's POV

I really hope that Stampy will like his gift. Lee was in charge of picking up the gift, but they had agreed to meet at the train station first, because Martyn was coming to Yorkshire for Stampy's birthday.

I heard someone coming up the ramp to the train station, and I knew that it was Lee because no one else was here.

Lee: Hey Squid, heard anything from Martyn?

Squid: I got a text from Martyn sometime early this morning so he is probably almost here.

Martyn was coming in for Stampy's birthday, Stampy and I have visited Martyn before, but this is his first time coming to Yorkshire.

Lee: I’ll head over to get his gift-ish thing. It is sort of the gift, right?

Squid: *nods* Yeah, pretty much

~~~AFTERNOON~~~

Stampy’s POV

Chloe, Rosie, Amy, and I were all in the kitchen and I was making them all sandwiches.

Chloe: Thanks for making us lunch, you’d probably rather be hanging out with Squid or someone else

Stampy: Well, yeah. But they’re busy.

I gave Chloe, Rosie, and Amy a sandwich.

Amy: Oh sorry, I should’ve told you before. I’m vegetarian.

Amy pushed the turkey sandwich back to me.

Stampy: Oh, it’s ok. I’m vegetarian too.

I put the sandwich in the fridge for Squid later. I turned around and gave a small smile to Amy, which she returned. It hasn’t been that awkward sense we kissed this morning, thankfully, no one has really noticed that much. I got out some Romaine lettuce and made a small salad.

Amy: Oh, could I have some?

Stampy: Yeah sure

I split the salad and half and gave the other half to Amy. We all ate in silence, and then Squid walked in the door.

Squid: ‘Ello Stampy!

Lee: Hey Stampy!

Lee was holding a big, square, white box. I had no idea what was in it. At first I thought it was only them, and then I saw Martyn come through the door.