CHAPTER SEVEN - Sucky Short Chapter

CHAPTER 7 – Sucky Short Chapter

Amy’s POV

Amy: LEE!

I leaned forward, causing the cart to rock forward, gently. I got scared and leaned back again, leveling it out. I looked over at Stampy, his eyes were closed and his hands were over his ears, he looked like he was in pain. He was whispering something, but I had no idea what he was saying.

Amy: Stampy, he’s getting Lee right now, he’s ok!

Stampy ignored me. I had no idea what he was doing, but it creeped me out. All of a sudden, Stampy stood up, but he leveled out his weight so that it didn’t rock the cart that much, but I still held on to the side of the cart. We weren’t very high, some of the oak trees were taller, but I was still scared. Stampy then put both of his hands on the bar holding the cart up and stepped out of the cart.

Amy: STAMPY! What are you doing?!

Stampy: I’m getting Lee!

Stampy carefully climbed down the pole and on the next one. Thank goodness we weren’t on the other Ferris wheel. We were only about twenty feet high (don’t know if that is too high or naw), but the other Ferris wheel was about forty feet high, twice the size of this one! (You don’t say!) I watched Stampy climbed down to the bottom. The man working the Ferris wheel was occupied with calling 911 and getting Lee in a position where his head didn’t hurt, so he didn’t notice Stampy until he heard him jump onto the ground. Before the man could say anything, Stampy opened the cable box under the controller for the Ferris wheel, plugged something in, and started up the Ferris wheel again. He let Squid and Martyn get off and then Rosie and Chloe; they all immediately ran to Lee. Stampy skipped everyone after Rosie and Chloe, until he got to me. He let me out, grabbed my hand, and ran over to Lee, leaving everyone on the Ferris wheel either angry, or sympathetic.

Stampy: Is he ok?

Ferris wheel person: He might have a concussion, but nothing worse.

As if on cue, the ambulance people show up, they run into the Amusement Park and run out holding Lee. They put him in the ambulance and take off.

Stampy: Everyone c’mon, get in my car!

Squid ran into the passenger seat, while the rest of squished into the back; Stampy was in a hurry and didn’t give us time to climb into the way back.

~~~AT THE HOSPITAL~~~

Squid’s POV

It was my entire fault. I was the one who said we should get the guy’s attention and move the Ferris wheel. He wouldn’ve (would not have) fallen out. We have only been at the hospital for thirty minutes, and the doctor assured us that he’s fine and that he doesn’t have bad brain damage, but anything could’ve happened in the past five minutes that we haven’t had a doctor tell us how he’s doing. Just then, the doctor walked in.

Doctor: Ok, Lee can now have one visito—

Before the doctor could finish, Chloe stormed into Lee’s room.

Chloe: Lee are you ok?

Doctor: *chuckles* He’s still asleep, but yes, he is ok.

Chloe ignored the Doctor and talked to Lee anyways.

Squid: I think Lee’s ok.

Stampy: Yeah me too—

Stampy’s phone started ringing so he had to go to the back of the room and answer it. Chloe slowly stepped out of the room so that Martyn could charge in. As Martyn ran in, Stampy came back.

Amy: Who called you?

Stampy: Eurogaming, they want Squid and I to go

Squid: Can we bring friends with us?

Stampy: No, we could pay for their tickets and stuff, but we can’t bring them with us and stuff like that.

Doctor: Lee is ok, he just woke up. Don’t do anything too straining.

Rosie: Trust me, we’ll take good care of him

A/N: ugh, ok. I’m getting really bad writers’ block (that’s why I wrote a sucky chapter ending). I’m working on the next part, and I’m gonna add two characters that I was suppose to add before.

Name: Mika

Description: Fangirl, Amy’s friend

Outfit: Blue Hoodie, white shirt, jeans, black converse

Appearance: Jet-black hair, brown eyes

Name: Chazza

Description: Fangirl, Amy’s friend (has a secret too)

Outfit: deep purple hoodie, royal blue shirt, jeans, green converse

Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes