CHAPTER FOUR - Awkward Moment

CHAPTER FOUR -

Melanie's POV

When I woke up, I was laid out in the back of Stampy's car. At first I thought that he raped me or something, because I don't remember anything that happened last night, but then again, Stampy wouldn't do that. And who would, that's just really weird. Anyway, Stampy had bruises all over his face. Wtf happened?

The sky turned to a pastel gradient of blue, orange, to pink, and that's when I realized that it was probably six o'clock in the morning or something. Stampy's car came to a hault, and I saw that we were in front of my house. I put my head down quickly and pretended to be asleep or passed out or whatever state I was in before I woke up.

Stampy got out of the car, opened the door, dragged me by my legs out of the door. My feet were on the ground, but the rest of my body was just sprawled across Stampy's backseat. Stampy picked me up from my shoulder and tried to carry me bridal style, which he couldn't really do 'cause he wasn't the strongest. Stampy eventually picked me up like was some kind of crate that a UPS guy was delivering.

I could see that Stampy was almost at my swing, and I knew that he was going to put me down because he almost dropped me up on the way to the porch. Just then, I heard a car pull up, and I saw Squid get out. Squid grabbed me a bit harshly and plopped me down on my porch. I was debating whether I should fake wake up or naw.

Squid's POV

I'm so glad I had heard Stampy leaving this morning, if I hadn't, he probably would've let that bitch have a good night sleep at her house. I just can't believe he forgave that stupid thing of a person, she put us all in danger, ecspecially him!

Squid: What the fuck are you doing Stampy? She brought a killer into your house!

Stampy: IT WAS ATTEMPTED MURDER! HE NEVER KILLED ANYONE!

Squid: REALLY STAMPY? YOU'RE COVERING FOR HER? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?

Stampy: *pauses for a second to think of what to say* Well, I just-

Squid: NO REALLY, WHY? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PUT UP WITH HER? I MEAN, SHE'S NOT EVEN A PROPER GAMER GIRL, WHY?????

Stampy: I. DON'T. FUCKING. KNOW SQUID! OK? I DON'T KNOW!

Squid: WELL IT'S A PERFECTLY PERFECT CHANCE FOR YOU TO BREAK UP WITH HER NOW! I MEAN, I WOULD THINK THAT BRINGING A ROBBER INTO YOUR HOUSE WOULD KIND OF CROSS THE LINE. DON'T-CHA THINK, STAMPY? HUH?

Stampy and I just stood there for a second. He looked miserable and I didn't know what to say after that, so I let him have his speech.

Stampy: I mean, she helped me with so much. She even sang the song about Gregory that I put on YouTube when he died, and she helped me edit it too. She's done so much for me, and I've been thinking about breaking up with her, but not because I don't like her, but because...I *Stampy thinks for a moment on what to say* I guess I just, am kind of tired of being with her for so long. I mean, it's not that I don't like her, it's just that...I don't love her, but I like her. I just-I can't explain it. Sorry I wasted your time Squid.

Stampy began to walk back to his car, and I followed him.

Squid: So are you gonna break up with her?

Stampy gets his engines ready and stuff.

Stampy: Um, yeah. Definetly.

I walked over to my car behind Stamp's, and we drove off, leaving Melanie laying down on her swing. (like a boss)

~~~AT STAMPY'S HOUSE LATER~~~

Amy's POV

Chloe: I just can't believe that Stampy would fucking drive Melanie to her house!