CHAPTER 12 - Another Note (short chapter)

Amy's POV

I flew down on my bed, my black hair melting into the color of my duvet. I let out a big sigh, thinking over what happened at hibachi. Chazza and Mika weren't talking to anyone and they just glared at everyone. I tried asking how their day was of just any small talk, but they'd only say "good" or "ok" and "cool". It was hard to get a conversation going with them. And then, when Stampy was driving me and squid back to the house, Squid and Stampy both got a text from Martyn, at the same time, but they said different things. And that sparked up the "there's two Martyns" issue again. I said that Rosie or Chloe might've changed their contact name to Martyn and are just messing with them, and that was the last word.

I slid under the covers, not even bothering to change my clothes. I was so tired a fell asleep easily.

*IN THE MORNING*

Squid's POV

I'm gonna tell Stampy about whatever is wrong with me. I've been putting it off and I need to tell him before there's more problems going on. I've been keeping notes on what is going on, I should probably the whole disappearing Lee thing.

I practice using my powers (I don't know what you would call them) by bringing a pen over from my desk to my hand.

I stared at the pen, furrowing my eyebrow, and put out my hand as i stiffened the muscles in my fingers. The pen slowly levitated up to my eye-level, then came forward as if it were flowing down a river in slow motion.

It landed softly into my left hand. When I looked at my right hand, it looked bruised, purple and brown colors swirling around together on my hand, but that quickly vanished. I guess I have to use a lot of force to pick up things.

I read over what I had on the list so far:

- Stampy saying that he's seen a weird girl with red hair talking about a "prophecy"

- Chazza's weird silver syringe

- Two Martyns

I added to the list "Lee's absence". I clicked the pen three times and then threw it onto my desk. I threw the notepad like it was a frisbee at the pencil then walked over to Stampy's room.

I wrapped twice on his door, but his room remained silent. He usually get's up early so he must be downstairs. My hand brushed against the railing as a walked down the steps. Stampy wasn't downstairs, but there was a note on the marble countertop of the kitchen. Great, the last time there was a note there, I got injected by Chazza.

~

IT'S NOT OVER, OMG I'M SORRY THIS IS SHORT I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YA'LL THAT IT ISN'T OVER!!!

Also...

- I need a title for this book

- I need a name for Stampy's dad

- I don't know if I should add Squaishey in or naw

COMMENT BELOW!

~

stay awesome.