Chapter Twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY

Audra's POV

I awake in a pitch black room. Where am I? Why aren't I in a hospital?

Trying to process my surroundings in notice I'm still in the dress that Danté bought me and I reek of urine, sweat, and blood. What the hell?

Moving my legs to ease the numbness, I feel the dried blood on my legs. MY BABY!!! I can't lose my baby!

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! I NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!"

My head throbs and tears form in my eyes. I'm petrified. Soon enough, I hear a door open.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to watch TV!" Huh?

"I'm bleeding and I need to go to the hospital!" She laughs. And it's as sinister as Satan himself.

"You're a nurse, fix yourself! You've been out of it for over a week so you'll be fine. Oh and I for got to introduce myself. I'm Bella, Dante's ex." Why the hell does she have me in a room?

"What's going on? Why am I in a room?"

"You'll have to ask Antonio that. Oh and if you get up and walk to your left, there's a bathroom. It doesn't have a light, but you can ask Antonio if he'll light a candle. Bye!" She slams the door shut and I'm positive she locked it.

I can't lose my baby! As I lay in my abyss of despair, the door opens again.

"Hola mami" Antonio. My body paralyzes in fear.

"Why am I here? Why'd you do this to me?" My voice is shaky and labored.

"Because mami, you left me and had to get you back. You started to date that doctor prick so I had to kill him, and I'm sure you would've started dating that blind bitch too. And I can't have that."

His voice comes out sounding genuine. Like he actions were completely rational.

"Please take me to the hospital!"

"Mami I cannot do that. You'll heal just fine. You've been in and out of it for a week. And you should be grateful, I've been giving you pain medicine."

He tries to pull me up for a hug but I scream in agony as a searing pain rips throughout my body.

"What's the matter? Tell papi what's wrong..." By this time I'm sobbing because of the pain.

"It hurts! Everything hurts! I'll stay, I'll be good papi. I promise. Please just take this pain away. I'm so afraid, I'm begging you!"

He takes my hand and strokes it gently.

"Good girl mami, now that you're behaving, let's get you a shower. You don't have to be afraid, I love you."

Some love this is.

Antonio gingerly pulls me up and carries me bridal-style to another room. On the way I pass Bella and...Vlad? They're cuddled up and practically devouring each other's faces. He turns and looks at me. His lips pull into a smirk that resembles a Chestershire cat.

Once we get to another room, he stands me up and motions for me to remove my dress. Wait! My cell phone is in my bra! I can't let him see it.

"Papi will you please turn around, I'm kinda self conscious." He nods and turns.

Making sure he's not looking it slide the phone under his bed and remove my clothing.

"I'm undressed now." He turns me around and eyes my stomach.

"You've gained weight. That Italian food must've gotten to you."

He doesn't know I'm pregnant? Do I look that fat?! I'm not going to tell him I'm pregnant. I was sure Vlad would've told him.