Chapter Twenty-Five

*This chapter contains sexual content*

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Audra's POV

Three months have passed since the night I finally agreed to give Danté a chance and start a relationship and it's one of the smartest things I've done in my whole entire life. We still have our separate homes and lives, but that we still spend quite a bit of time together, we just don't feel the need to be attached at the hip.

But I do want to be with him permanently...as in marriage.

I haven't told him yet mainly because some of my insecurities about being pregnant with Leo's babies. I know he doesn't feel obligated and he actually wants to father the them, but it's still difficult for me to believe it at some points. It's nothing he did, it's all on my part. I don't let tell him any of this though.

Sitting with my special pillow to support my back and ease the aches I sometimes get, I gaze out of the window watching the ocean waves sway. They have a strong current ad all move to an unknown rhythm. It reminds me of my siblings and I feel tears form in my eyes. I miss them.

Nothing happened to them, they just went back to the States; they didn't hesitate to form romantic connections before they departed though. Karmen and Marc are going steady and he wants her to move to here so they can live together. Knowing her, she probably will soon. She doesn't believe in taking it slow but I don't judge her. Alex and EsDena have something going on too, but it's at a much slower rate. He's actually going to surprise her by visiting for a week or two before the end of this month. And of course Mary's flirty ass started something with Tyrell. The only thing that's different from everyone else is the fact she's in the Stares right now...and has been for about two months. No one really has a clue as to when she will return or if she will in the first place. I can only imagine the adventures she's having.

Rolling my eyes at the thought, I check the time and realize that I have plans with Mary. She's become even more of a mother-figure and treats me like a daughter. Since we have the nursery set up, we just need to get more clothes and diapers. As for my babies, they're doing great.

I decided to find out the sexes of the babies; I couldn't wait. Turns out I'm having two boys! Danté is beyond excited and I finally have my answer as to why it feels like there's a soccer game or boxing match going on in my stomach frequently.

I'm about 37 weeks and everyone thinks I need to eat more. It's the most annoying thing going on my life. And the biggest advocate is Mary.

"You're going to give birth soon and the babies need to weigh as much a possible. So you need eat about seven times a day. Plus you need to gain some weight, you're too thin!" She's been saying that since I was 6 months along. Even worse, she'll come the house while I'm asleep and make a feast solely for me. Like I'm about to eat seven pancakes, four eggs, oatmeal, cereal, and drink a large glass of orange juice myself!

I still appreciate the thought. My own mother wouldn't do anything close to that.

My puppies seem to have taken a liking to the babies as well. They lay against my stomach at every opportunity. Like they are now.

'I have to get ready' I think to myself as I receive a text from Mary informing me she'll be here in an hour. But she really means a half and hour because she's always so damn early.

I quickly shower, dress and drink some cranberry juice. I already know Mary will bring enough food to feed me for two weeks. That woman...

At this moment, my door open and in comes Mary with more bags than I think anyone should be carrying.