7

I sat in class, messing around on my phone instead of paying attention. Josh sat to my right, lazily copying notes. My phone vibrated indicating that I had received I message. I picked my phone up off the desk and turned it on while Josh stared at me curiously.

Randomfuckboy#3: Hey so..
Me: what?
Randomfuckboy#3: you should come home and visit.
Me: why?
Randomfuckboy#3: cause I miss hooking up with you
Me: I'll ask my dad
Randomfuckboy#3: wait really?
Me: yeah, I've been here what 2-3 weeks and the best I've got off so far is some lazy thigh riding
Me: need a good fuck
Randomfuckboy#3: alright ;)
Randomfuckboy#3: just let me know the details when you figure them out.
Me: yeah, it'll probably be the weekend or something my dad doesn't care.
Randomfuckboy#3: alright

I smirked and shut my phone off, looking over at Josh. He was staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Who was that?" He asked. "Someone from home." I shrug. "What'd they want?" He asked.

"Wondering when I'm going to visit" I shrugged. "Are you gonna?" He asked. "Yeah I am... why are you up my ass about this?" I asked. "Is it a guy?" He asked. "It is. Got a problem?" I asked. "Yeah kinda." He said.

"What the fuck do you mean 'yeah kinda'? Bitch it's my ass I can decide whos dick I want up it okay?" I said, maybe just a little too loud, Drawing the attention of other students and the teacher.

"Just because we hang out doesn't mean you can control me." I said. "I'm not trying to control you I'm trying to protect you." He said. "From what?" I asked. "From some jackass who's just going to throw you aside when he finishes with you and then won't talk to you til he wants to use you again." He said.

"Excuse me boys-" the teacher butted in but I cut him off. "Yeah like you wouldn't do the same thing. Youre just as much of a jackass as the next guy so fuck you." I said.

"Boys-" the teacher tried again. "At least I actually care about you!" He yelled before grabbing his binder and storming out of the classroom.

Everyone looked at me. I felt small and vulnerable which isn't common for me. I slumped back in my desk, crossing my arms over my chest and resisting the urge to cry.

"Tyler would you like to leave as well?" The teacher asked. I didn't say anything. I just slid out of my chair, grabbing my backpack as I stood up and threw it over my shoulder. "You can stop by the office and explain that you were disrupting my class before you leave." He said as I walked by him.

"Whatever." I mumbled. I drove myself home then locked myself in my room, finally letting the tears spill.

I sniffled and grabbed my phone, I felt bad.

Me:... Josh?
Me:... I'm sorry.
Me:... Please don't ignore me
Me: I'm really sorry..
Me: please answer

I sighed, he's mad at me. I bit my lip thinking of ways I could get him to answer.

Me: please?
Me: daddy?

Still nothing. A single tear landed on my screen. I wiped it off. I found a picture of me in purple panties and black laced thigh highs, I was laying on my bed on my side, with my head leaning against my hand.

Me: *picture attached*
Dickhead: what do you want?
Me: I'm sorry.
Dickhead: k
Me: josh please
Dickhead: what?
Me: I'm really sorry.
Me: I shouldn't have acted like that.
Dickhead: well you did
Me: I know.. Im sorry.
Dickhead: whatever.
Me: please
Dickhead: what do you want from me?
Me: I don't know
Me:.... How can I make this better?
Me:......
Me: I can send more pictures?
Dickhead: no
Dickhead: god
Dickhead: did someone like brainwash you into thinking that sex is the answer to everything or something?
Me: ..no
Dickhead: well it sure as hell seems like it.
Me: I'm sorry.
Dickhead: all I was trying to was protect you from getting your pretty little ass hurt when some jackass treats you like shit and makes you cry
me: you mean like how you are right now?
Dickhead:...
Dickhead: what?
Me: you mean like how some jackass is going to hurt me and make me cry just like youre doing right now
Dickhead:...
Me: okay yes. I know I don't make good choices
Me: yes, I know I sleep around.
Me: yes, I know that no one wants me other then to get in my pants
Me: and yes I know I'm easily manipulated
Me: but you don't have to make me feel like shit Because of it.
Dickhead:... Tyler..
Dickhead: I'm sorry.
Dickhead: i shouldn't have said those things.
Dickhead: I'm really sorry.
Me: yeah whatever
Dickhead: Tyler I'm serious
Dickhead: are you okay?
Dickhead: I really shouldn't have said that stuff
Dickhead:.. Tyler?

My mom came into my room, frowning when she seen me crying. "Sweetheart why are you home early? Why are you crying? What happened?" She asked, sitting next to me on the bed.

I sniffled and wiped my cheeks with the backs of my hands, makeup smudging everywhere. "I'm just stupid." I whispered. "No you are not. Don't talk like that." She said.

"It's true." I shrugged. She sighed. "Why don't we go get your sister and we can do makeovers? Hm? How does that sound?" She asked. I smiled slightly and nodded.