40

When we arrived at Josh's house he wouldn't get out of the car. I sighed. "I gotta go Josh." I said. He looked over at me. "You really gotta? You cant just come in?" He asked.

"No i cant." I said quietly. "Why not?" He asked. I sighed again. "Josh please." I said. "Please come in." He whispered. I shook my head and looked out the window.

"Please." He begged. I looked at him. He looked ready to cry. "You don't have to stay I just.. I don't know." He whispered, looking down at his lap. "Yeah okay but I'm not staying." I said. He nodded.

I got out and helped him inside his house and up to his room. I laid him down on his bed, gasping when he pulled me down with him. "Josh no." I said. "Please? Just lay with me?" He asked, looking up at me with big eyes.

"Okay." I whispered. He left a good distance between us which I appreciated given our situation and he shut his eyes. Not even a minute passed and he was already asleep.

I could have left but for some reason I didn't. I just got comfy and fell asleep as well.

I woke up to a loud thud and turned around to see Josh picking himself up off the floor and running to the bathroom. I sighed and shook my head before sitting up and stretching.

When he finally came back from the bathroom he stopped when he seen me. "..hi." he whispered. "Hi." I said. "A-are you willing to talk?" He asked. "Depends." I said.

"On what?" He asked, coming over and sitting next to me. "Are you gonna be a dick?" I asked. "No.. I know what I did wasn't okay and I regret it.. I'm just stupid I guess." He said.

"That you are." I agreed. "Look I shouldn't have done it and I know that.. I especially shouldn't have done it for that reason cause you mean a lot to me.. I don't want you just for sex and I'm sorry." He said.

I nodded. "Okay." I said. "Am I forgiven?" He asked. "No." I said. "What... What can I do to make it better? To make you forgive me and make things okay?" He asked. "Show me how much I mean to you. Show me that you're loyal and honest. Show me that I'm the only one you want to be with." I said.

"How do I do that?" He asked. "Start with getting rid of that other guy and not talking to him.. figure the rest out yourself." I said. He nodded.

"Now I gotta go home." I said standing up. He stood up as well and grabbed my arm, pulling me against him and holding me there. "Josh what are you doing?" I asked.

He gave me a soft kiss. "I love you and I'm sorry." He whispered, pressing his forehead to mine. "My parents are probably looking for me." I whispered. He nodded and let me go.

Once I was out in my car I sighed to myself before buckling up and heading home. My parents asked me where I was and I answered simply before heading up to my room.

I got dressed then headed to school. When I got there Josh waved me over to him. I sighed and went over. "What?" I asked. "Let me take you out tonight." He said.

"Why?" I asked. "I'm fixing things... You told me to figure the rest out so I'm gonna try everything until you forgive me." He said. "Well I'm not going to forgive you until I can trust you." I said.

"I know... You can.. I'm not gonna fuck up anymore.. or well I'm gonna try and if I do I give you full permission to beat the shit out of me.. or get Brendon to punch me in the nose again." He chuckled. I bit my lip and glanced at Brendon.

He smiled and sent me a wink. "Seven o'clock. You're driving." I said before turning to walk away. "Wait so that's a yes?" He asked. I turned to face him again. "Better be taking me somewhere nice." I said. He smiled. "Don't worry you'll love it!" He called after me as I continued down the hall.

(End me lmaooo)