30

"Josh no." I whined. "You asked for this, shouldn't have teased me in front of my family like that." He said as he pulled up my panties. "Josh." I pouted.

He pulled me up into a sitting position. "Get some pants on and let's go." He said. "No I'm not going." I said crossing my arms. "I don't believe the words 'if it please your spoiled ass' came out of my mouth." He said.

"Asshole." I mumbled, standing up to put my skirt on. I gasped and grabbed onto his arms as the butt plug that he put in rubbed against my prostate. He smirked. "I hate you." I whined, pulling my skirt up my legs.

The whole drive to the store I sat with a sourpuss look on my face. Josh patted my thigh. "You brought this upon yourself princess." He said. "You're so mean." I said. He just smiled.

At the store I clung to Josh's arm as he looked around at various different things. "Oh hey want to run down the grocery section and get some milk? Mom wanted me to pick some up." He said. I glared at him but nonetheless walked away.

As I was walking down the aisle I gasped, grabbing onto the shelf as I felt vibrations down there. I heard Josh chuckle from behind me. "Fuck you." I whispered. "Maybe later." He said pulling me off the shelf.

"Now come on gotta get the milk." He said leading me down the aisle. I clung to him, whimpering quietly. "Sensitive little thing aren't you?" He asked grabbing a carton of milk off the shelf.

He handed it to me. I hugged it to my chest, looking up at him pleadingly. "Bread. We need bread." He said. I followed him slowly. He turned the vibrations up with his little remote, I gasped out a quiet moan, almost dropping the milk. He laughed and kept walking.

He made me walk around for another thirty minutes, the vibrations up all the way. I was whimpering and moaning as quietly as I could, tears in my eyes from the amount of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Josh." I whispered shakily. He hummed turning to face me. "I-i cant- please." I begged. He smirked and reached behind me, gripping my ass. He tapped the butt plug a few times, shifting the angle of it and causing it to be pressed firmly into the spot that made me see stars.

I accidentally moaned extremely loud, grabbing onto Josh's shoulders. "Shh, shh." He chuckled looking around to see if anyone heard. "We need to get batteries." He said walking away.

"Josh i-i can't." I said dropping to my knees and cupping myself. "No come on get up." He said. I shook my head, tears rolling down my cheeks. "I'm gonna cum." I whispered. "Dont you dare." He said trying to pull me to my feet.

I shook my head again. "No Josh I can't-i can't." I said. "Yes you can come on." He said finally getting me back on my feet. We got the batteries then went to the cash register.

As he was putting the items up I turned, shoving my face in his arm. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I whispered under my breath, rubbing myself on the side of his thigh as subtly as I could. "Quiet." He whispered, smiling at the cashier. I shook my head. I was so close to cumming, so fucking close.

"I can't Josh im- I can't." I cried softly. "Tyler dont." He said. I whined, tightening my grip on his arm. He continued loading the items on to the counter.

"Oh Tyler baby I forgot we need lube why don't you go grab some?" He asked. I flushed red as the cashier raised an eyebrow at us. I gave a single nod and ventured off.

I grabbed the first bottle of lube I saw and made my way back to the check out, having to stop a few times when the pleasure got too much.

When I finally made it back I set the lube on the counter and turned into Josh's chest, panting and whimpering softly. He smirked and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Josh, baby I cant." I croaked, tears running down my cheeks again. "Shh you're fine." He whispered.

He counted out the money and went to hand it over to the cashier. His hand dropped down and gripped my ass after, using the tips of his fingers to push on the vibrating toy.

He froze when I suddenly moaned really loud, cumming suddenly into my panties, not being able to hold back any longer. My hands gripping the front of his shirt and my cheeks tinted deep red, very aware of what I just did.

Josh's eyes widened, the cashiers head shooting up to look at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Thank you goodbye." Josh rushed out grabbing the bags and dragging me out of the store, ignoring the disapproving looks.

"Josh-josh shut it off." I begged, leaning against the car as he put the bags in the backseat. He fished the remote out of his pocket and shut it off. We got in the car and he ran his hands down his face.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "That was hot as fuck." He said. I looked at him. He was unbuckling his belt. "What are you doing?" I asked. He didn't say anything and pulled himself out of his boxers, stroking himself.

I smirked and smacked his hand away, leaning over the console and wrapping my hand around him. He groaned and threw his head back as I started sucking him off.

After he came he pulled his pants back up and started the car as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. We drove out of the parking lot like nothing ever happened and made our way home.

(Okay but why all my ex's suddenly hitting me up? Like leave me alone ya nastys)