25

A week had passed and I still felt like shit. The words of my father and his friends getting to me. I didn't want them to and I've been denial about it but I know they have. Josh knows they have and he's been trying his best cheer me up.

I haven't been to school all week and I've barely left his room. I haven't put on make up or worn 'girlish' type clothes either.

Josh came out of the bathroom after his shower and sighed at the sight of me. "Josh?" I asked. He hummed, dropping his towel from around his waist and digging through his drawers.

"Me wearing girls clothes... Are you sure you're okay with that? It's not weird?" I asked. He smiled sadly. "Baby I've told you whatever you're comfortable wearing is perfectly fine. Fuck those assholes okay? You're gorgeous and amazing and perfect just the way you are." He said, walking over to me, still completely naked.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Positive." He said. I smiled slightly. "I know I'm being silly and stuff... the way I've been reacting is stupid it's just... My dad's always been okay with how I am.. he's always supported me and bought the clothes I wanted..it's just upsetting to know he was lying." I said.

"Who cares what he thinks? What matters is what you think and what you like. Nothing else matters." He said. I nodded. He crawled over me, slowly laying me down onto the bed.

"Promise me you won't ever change." He said. "Promise." I whispered. He smiled before kissing me. "I want you." I whispered. "You want me?" He asked, smirking. I nodded. I haven't let him touch me in anyway sexual since my dad kicked me out.

"Think you can keep quiet for me?" He asked. "Maybe." I whispered. "You better or I'll spank you. We don't need my family hearing you beg for my cock now do we?" He asked, running a hand up my thigh. I went to speak but he beat me to it.

"Or you'd like that wouldn't you. You'd like me to spank you and you'd like for my family to hear you moaning.. for me. Huh baby? Would you like that?" He asked. I moaned. "Fuck yes Josh please." I begged.

He kissed me again and slowly slipped down my pants, throwing them to the floor before doing the same to my shirt.

He moved his lips down to my neck sucking on the skin and gently biting. I moaned, earning myself a slap to the thigh. "Josh, Josh please." I begged. "Shh baby let Daddy take care of you." He whispered.

I whimpered as he took my nipple into his mouth, sucking and flicking his tongue over the little nub, his other hand dropping down to run his thumb over my slit. My back arched off the matress and I moaned loudly, grabbing onto his shoulders.

He abruptly flipped me over, I immediately got on all fours, arching my back towards him. He smacked my right ass cheek hard, the noise echoing through the room. I moaned again. "Be quiet or I swear I will tie you up and leave you here with a vibrator up this pretty little ass of yours for hours." He whispered harshly, grabbing me by the hair and yanking my head back.

"Y-yes sir." I whispered. "good boy." He said, letting go of my hair and spreading my cheeks. He spit on my hole and slowly pushed a finger in. "How much do you think you can fit hm?" He asked.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" I asked. "Have you ever been fisted baby?" He asked. "O-once." I squeaked as he spanked me again. "Yeah?" He asked, wiggling his finger around inside me. I nodded.

He removed his finger and reached over to his nightstand, grabbing a bottle of lube and coating his fingers. "W-why do you ask?" I questioned, hearing him chuckle after.

He leaned over me, pressing his lips to my neck, right below my ear. "Think you can handle it tonight?" He asked. "Oh fuck. Yes." I nodded. He pecked my neck again before leaning back and circling a finger around my entrance.

(When your friends 5 yr old sister is better with pronouns and names then your mother.~max)