27

When I woke up I whined. I forgot how much you ache the day after getting fisted. Josh was already awake, laying next to me on his phone.

"Morning, how you feeling?" He asked. "A little sore." I mumbled, rolling over and burying my face in his side. "Sorry." He chuckled. I smiled sleepily. "s'okay." I whispered.

"Your so cute when you're sleepy." He said. I shrugged, sitting up. "I'm hungry make me food peasant." I demanded. He chuckled. "I wouldn't talk to me like that if I were you." He said lowly crawling over to me.

"Mm, why not?" I asked. "Cause I'll have to punish you." He said. "What would you do?" I asked, biting my lip. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Please make me something to eat?" I asked. "That's better." He said. I smiled and followed him as he got up.

I winced as pain shot up my spine. He turned around and picked me up, carrying me downstairs. "Thank you." I whispered. "Youre welcome." He whispered back.

He sat me on the counter, settling himself between my thighs. "So what would you like to eat?" He asked. "Well what do you have?" I asked. He thought for a moment.

"Well there's, eggs, bacon, toast, cereal, I could make pancakes-"_"make pancakes and bacon.... Please." I said, smiled afterwards. "Sounds good." He said, pecking my lips before gathering the ingredients.

Once they were made we sat down to eat then went back to his room. I flopped down on the bed, my arms and legs spread out, leaving no room for him to sit.

He shrugged and laid on top of me going on his phone. I whined. "Joshhh you're too big to lay on me." I pouted. He gasped. "Are you calling me fat?" He asked jokingly, putting his hand on his chest in false hurt.

"No I'm saying you're very muscular and I'm a tiny child now get off me." I said he smiled and moved to lay next to me. His phone dinged and he was typing away for the next five to ten minutes.

"Hey Ty?" He asked. "Yeah?" I asked looking up from my own phone. "Brendon's having a party tonight.. wanna go?" He asked. "Uhm yeah? Who do you take me for? Of course I wanna go to a party the fuck? Is it even a question?" I asked.

He laughed. "Okay I'll tell him we'll be there." He said, typing away again.

(I skipped second period to mess around with a guitar in the auditorium with my friends 👌👌👌 ~Max)