24

Josh's parents let me stay the night and we're disgusted with how my dad and his friends were acting. I was still upset over it. Josh and his family cheered me up though. After I had stopped crying. me and Josh went to sleep.

The next morning I borrowed some of Josh's clothes. A pair of his old sweatpants that didn't fit him anymore, a t-shirt and a hoodie. I knew that I looked like a hobo because his clothes were too big for me but I felt safe and comfortable in them.

My dad had called during breakfast, I had to leave the kitchen and go upstairs because we started fighting over the phone. Josh had came upstairs when he heard me yelling. I was crying when he came in, standing in the middle of the room while my dad yelled back at me.

Josh came over and hugged me. I was on the phone for another five minutes. "If you're going to be acting like this over something so silly don't even bother coming home!" My dad yelled before I just hung up and dropped my phone to the floor. "Want to stay home from school today?" Josh asked. "I already missed enough work." I sniffled. He nodded and hugged me tighter.

Not long after we we're at school. We walked over to Josh's group of friends who were now sorta my friends as well. "Wow, you look like shit Tyler." Brendon said. I glared at him before pressing myself further into Josh's side.

"Brendon don't." Josh said. "Rough night?" Brendon asked. I nodded. "What happened?" He asked. He can be an ass sometimes, in a good way, like josh but when he knows somethings wrong he's one of the most caring people I know.

"My dads an ass."I whispered. Brendon frowned. "oh god what did he do?" He asked. "He made fun of the way I am and kicked me out." I sniffled. "Wait what?" Josh asked.

"When did he kick you out?" He asked. "This morning on the phone. He said if I'm going to be acting this way over something so silly not to bother coming home." I said. He hugged me as I started crying again.

"I can't do this I don't want to be here." I whispered. "Do you want to go back to my house?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay come on." He said leading me out of the building, waving goodbye to Brendon.

Back at Josh's house we sat on his couch a movie on as Josh cuddled me. He had ordered a pizza and had a bunch of snacks set out. He wrapped me in a giant blanket and held me tightly, trying to make me feel better. I appreciated it alot. Josh is amazing, he's not only about sex and shit, he actually cares.

Josh's mom came home during her lunch break and smiled sadly at us. "I thought you guys went to school." She said walking over to us. "Tyler wanted to leave so I took him back here.. his dad kicked him out and I'm trying to make him feel better." Josh said.

I kissed him, pecking his lips a few times before laying my head in his shoulder. "Aww, sweetheart you can stay with us as long as you want to alright?" She said. I nodded. "Thank you momma dun." I said. She smiled and kissed my forehead before stealing one of our snacks.

"Hey." Josh said, pouting like a child. "Shh you did see that." She said before walking away. I smiled. Josh looked at me and smiled. "So are you feeling a little better?" He asked. I nodded. "Thank you for all this." I said gesturing to food and movie. "Anything for you." He said before kissing me.