12

I tried to pull back but Josh still had his hand on my head. I tried to push him away but my hands were still tied with the belt.

He let go of my head when he looked down and seen me wiggling around. I gasped for air and quickly stood up, running over to my window, staying hidden as much as possible.

My eyes widened. "Holy shit." I said. "What? What's going on?" He asked "my dads home, oh fuck my dads home." I said. He scurried off the bed to untie me. "Get dressed." I said throwing his shirt at him, running over to my dresser and grabbing a random skirt.

I quickly slipped it on while Josh fumbled to get his pants on. I pulled a random shirt on while Josh buckled his belt back around his waist. I ran by my mirror to grab some perfume to get rid of the sweat/ sex smell but stopped.

My whole neck and collarbones where covered in hickies. "I might of got a little Carried away." Josh chuckled.  I rolled my eyes. "Well now people know I'm off limits." I shrugged. 

I finally grabbed the perfume giving a few sprays. My dad came into my room just seconds later. "hey Tyler. Who's this?" He asked. "My boyfriend, Josh." I said. "Oh it's nice to meet you." My dad said going to shake his hand.

"Oh I don't think you want to- alright." Josh said trying to keep my dad from touching his hand due to our previous activities but my dad shook it anyway. I had to refrain from laughing.

My dad dropped his hand and turned to me, looking at my neck. I cleared my throat. "Better hide those from your mother." My dad joked. I rolled my eyes playfully. My dad set his had on my shoulder.

"So how's school kiddo?" He asked. "It's good." I nodded. He smiled. "That's what I like to hear." He said. I smiled.

"Now I know I'm not home alot but I do have to head out again tomorrow for another two weeks." He said. I pursed my lips but nodded. He sighed. "I know you'd rather me home but I gotta earn money some how." He said. I nodded. "I know." I said.

"So to make it up how about some presents?" He asked. "You got me something?" I asked excitedly. He nodded. "Come see." He said. I grabbed Josh's hand and followed my dad downstairs.

He went over by his suitcase, grabbing a large yellow gift bag and handing it to me. There was three other bags of different colors there, most likely for my siblings. I sat on the floor and opened it. There was tons of new make up. I gasped. "You like it?" He asked. I nodded and stood up to give him a hug.

"Thank you Daddy." I said. I saw Josh tense in the corner of my eye but didn't say anything. "I'm glad you like it." My dad said. I kissed his cheek and grabbed the bag. "Me and Josh will be upstairs okay Daddy?" I said. He nodded.

Josh tensed again and I smirked. I knew exactly what I was doing to him and I'm loving the reaction. Before we went upstairs I stopped. "Oh and daddy?" I asked. He turned to look at me, humming. "Can we go out for supper tonight since your leaving again tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course. Where do you want to go?" He asked. I thought for a moment. "That really fancy place we went to that time on vacation when we came here." I said. He nodded. "Sounds good." He said.

I smiled and turned to Josh. He was red. "What's wrong daddy?" I whispered, biting my lip after. He licked his lips. "You're a brat." He said. I smiled and continued walking up the stairs.

When we got back to my room Josh closed the door and I set my new makeup on my dresser. When I turned around Josh grabbed me, kissing me roughly. I moaned quietly.

He backed me up to the wall then picked my legs up, wrapping them around his waist. He lifted my skirt, grabbing my still hard dick and pumping it quickly.

I whined, pushing my hips forward. "Quiet baby, don't want  daddy hearing you being a little slut now do we?" He Asked in a teasing voice. I just whined again.

"You're an ass." I said. He put all his attention on my tip again causing me to bite my lip harshly trying to muffle my moans. Josh worked me until I was about to cum again then he stopped.

I nearly screamed. I was so close. I need to cum so bad. I had tears of pleasure running down my cheeks. "Please, Please, please. Josh please." I begged. He smirked and grabbed my dick again.

I whined, arching my back off the wall. "Fuck. You look so good like this." He said. "Please, please, need to c-cum please." I rambled, lolling my head to the side. "Are you going to tease me like that in front of your father anymore?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, no,  please, please!" I yelled.

"Quiet now kitten." He whispered. I whimpered. He ran his thumb over my slit causeing me to move my hips forward moaning. He pressed me back against the wall.

"Can I cum-mm fuck- please?" I asked. "No, hold it." He said. "Fuck." I whined. "Look at you, all desperate and whining, begging for release... Fucking beautiful." He said.

"I-i don't know if I c- mmph- can hold it much l-lo- ah- longer." I said, my eyes squeezed shut, my head tilted back and my jaw hanging open as moans fell from my lips.

He smirked, quickening the pace if his hand. I arched off the wall again whining. He pressed his thumb to my tip, rubbing slightly. I moaned, almost screaming, not being able to hold it any longer, cumming hard over Josh's hand and our shirts.

"There we go." Josh whispered, slowing his hand and coaxing me through my orgasm. I practically went limp against the wall when I finished. That had to be the most intense orgasm of my life, my head was spinning.

I smiled hazily. Josh kissed me. "You good?" He asked. I nodded. "Think you can get on your knees for me?" He asked. I nodded and let him set me on the floor. I dropped to my knees in front of him.

He fished his cock out of his jeans, jacking himself off until he came, aiming it at my face. I opened my mouth, catching as much as I could, alot landed on my face though.

Josh panted, reaching his hand down and pushing my sweaty hair back off my forehead whispering a soft 'good boy.'

A/N~ I need new friends :p someone be my friend. ~Max