38

(y'all are going to hate me lmao but I hate me too so it's fine)

Things can't stay good can they? Me and my dad were fighting again, I'm not doing too good in school and now me and Josh are fighting. I caught him talking to that guy again, I read the messages, im pissed.

"I thought you stopped talking to him?!" I asked. We were at my house, right in front of my family. "I did!" He said. "You clearing fucking didn't!" I yelled.

My dad stood up. "Tyler just calm down for a-" I cut him off by putting my hand up. "Am I not good enough for you? Are you tired of me or something?" I asked. "Tyler this is stupid. You're overreacting." Josh said.

"Am I? My boyfriend cheats on me then lies to my face and I'm overreacting?" I asked. He shrugged. "Yeah." He said. "You're such a fucking dickhead." I said.

He rolls his eyes as I continued to go off at him. "I have needs okay?!" He yelled, cutting me off. "Excuse me?" I asked with squinted eyes. "You haven't been putting out lately and whenever I try to do something you shove me away." He says.

"So that's all I'm good for? Sex? You don't care about how I'm feeling or anything?" I asked. He sighed. "No Tyler I do it's just.. I don't know. I'm stupid." He said.

I swallowed thickly, trying not to break down. "I.. I want you to leave." I said walking past him and heading upstairs. "Tyler!" He called after me. "Fuck off Josh!" I yelled slamming my door shut and collasping on my bed, finally letting myself cry.

About an hour passed before my mom comes into the room and sits on the edge of my bed. I turn my head away from her and take a shaky breath. "You okay?" She asked softly, rubbing my back.

I squeezed my eyes shut. "I wanna go home." I croaked. "You are home." She said. "No I wanna move back home. I wanna go back to my old school." I sniffled.

She sighed. "I see." She whispered. I sniffled again and turned to look at her. She combed her hand through my hair. "You wanna get Maddy and have a makeup party?" She asked.

I shook my head and closed my eyes. "He's gone right?" I asked. "Yeah. Your father made him leave." She said. "Good." I said. "You want anything?" She asked. I shook my head. "I think I'm gonna take a nap." I whispered.

"Okay.. I'll be downstairs with your father when you decide to get up." She said. I nodded and watched her go before crawling under my blankets and going to sleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Josh. He's called multiple times and sent me dozens of texts saying he's sorry. I ignored him though.

I got up, got dressed and packed a bag of clothes before heading downstairs. I found my parents in the living room talking. "I'm driving back home for the weekend if you need me text me." I said.

"Wait, wait, wait, come here." My dad said as I went to leave I sighed and walked over to them, sitting in the chair. "What?" I asked. "Why are you driving all the way there for the weekend? Where are you going to stay?" My dad asked.

"Ill find a place and cause I want to." I said. "I think you should stay home." He said. "no I'm leaving I need some time to myself.. nothing you say is gonna change my mind." I said. My mom sighed.

"Alright we'll be safe sweetheart." She said. I nodded and headed out. I got I my car and started driving. I was driving for about a half hour when my phone rang I pull over and looked at the screen. It was Brendon.

I sighed but answered. "Yeah?" I asked. "Hey Josh told me what happened... You okay?" Brendon asked. "I don't know... I'm heading back to my hometown for the weekend."I said.

"Oh really?" He asked. "Yeah.. do me a favor and tell Josh to back off. When I'm ready to talk to him I will." I said. "Yeah I will. If you need anything let me know." He said. "I will thanks Bren." I said.

We hung up and I got back on the road. I stopped to eat and I got gas. While I was pumping it I took out my phone.

Me: hey jenna I'm home for the weekend.

Jenna: omg where are you? Let's met up. Do you have a place to stay?

Me: no I don't. I was kinda hoping you'd let me use your guest room.

Jenna: of course come on over I'll wait out on the step.

Me: okay thanks :)

I paid for the gas then headed out again. Within the next ten minutes I was at Jenna's, embracing her in a big hug.

"Ughh I missed you so much! How've you been?" She asked. "I've been good I guess." I Shrugged. She nodded. "Well what brings you back home?" She asked.

I pursed my lips. "Long story?" She asked. I nodded. "Well let's get you settled then it's story time bitches." She said. I laughed. "Sounds good." I said. She helped me take my bags in and we settled down on the bed to talk.

(So more of a story line happening. Someone suggested conflict to Happen {I don't remember who.. comment if it was you and I'll give credit or something} so yee I kinda have a plan for the rest of the story but we'll see how it goes)