19

(for those who were requesting an update you is welcome)

He pulled his own off discarding it around the same place as mine and going back to kissing me. "Where's your toys at baby? Huh? I know you have some." He whispered against my lips. "Fuck, in the closet. There should be a box towards the back that says Tyler's songs on it- don't fucking ask." I said.

He shrugged and got up, going over to the closet and searching around. "Take your skirt off baby, leave on your panties though." He said as he pulled the box out. I stood up and quickly took off my skirt before getting back on the bed.

He dug around a bit, pulling a few things out and setting them to the side, I couldn't see what he was grabbing though. After he had everything he wanted he picked them up and climbed on the bed.

"Hands above your head." He said. I immediately obeyed. "Good boy." He whispered. He grabbed some rope I had in the box and tied my hands to the headboard. "Fuck." I breathed, watching him tie the knot. He just smirked.

He sat back and grabbed something else. "Open your mouth." He demanded. I obeyed. He stuck a ball gag in my mouth and tied it behind my head. He kissed my forehead then my nose and then he tapped the gag with his pointer finger, smirking.

I sat up a bit to try and see what else he got but he pushed me back down. The next thing he did was grab a black blindfold. I kept my eyes on him until he covered them.

I heard him pick something else up, I couldn't see what it was so I was kinda scared. Something ran over the front of my panties causing me to tense for a second. I heard Josh chuckle. I bucked my hips up when he started palming me, the foreign object being taken away for the time being.

He worked me through my panties for a while, I was getting close already and i knew we weren't near finished. I whined and pulled at the ropes around my wrists.

He moved his hand away. I relaxed against the matress, breathing heavily through my nose. The unknown object was back causing me to tense again. It was dragged around my dick but never actually touching it.

I whined again, lifting my hips up. He pushed them back down continuing to tease me. He finally ran it over my dick, rubbing it up and down slightly. I let out a shaky breath.

I squeaked and jerked away when the object started vibrating. He held it against me. I moaned around the gag, pulling lightly at the ropes. He reached into my panties and pulled my dick out, holding the vibrator to my tip.

I moaned loudly, arching off the matress. He pulled it away again, pinning my hips back down and shutting it off. He wedged himself between my thighs, lifting my hips up slightly.

I heard the sound of lube being opened and swallowed thickly. He moved my panties to the side and stuck one lubed up finger into me slowly. I pushed back, pushing his finger deeper. He slowly pumped his finger in and out a few times before adding a second and scissoring.

I wanted to talk, to beg him for more, moan his name but I can't. He pressed his fingers into my prostate causing me to jolt upwards, almost hitting my head off the head board, moaning.

I'm really happy no one else is home right now cause I'm being extremely loud. "Careful now." He chuckled, gripping my thigh harder. I tried to talk but it was muffled and incoherent.

"Shh, I'm gonna take care of you" he whispered. I whimpered as he pulled his fingers out. Something hard and cold replaced his fingers, I tensed for a split second before relaxing again.

He pushed the object as far in as he could. I moaned and tugged at the ropes. "Shh kitten." He whispered, sliding his hand up my chest. I whimpered when he started to toy with one of my nipples.