33

(Josh be nimble, Josh be quick, Josh let tyler ride his dick 🙃)

I slowly sink down on Josh's length, moaning. His hands were on my hips, guiding me slowly. "So beautiful." He whispered. I grinned slightly and kissed him, starting to bounce.

We were at my house, my family downstairs, we were trying to be quiet though. I moaned into the kiss when he brought his hand down on my ass. He smirked.

I leaned back setting my hands on his shoulders and throwing my head back, moaning. "So good baby, so good." Josh breathed. I hummed, Bouncing faster.

Josh groaned, squeezing my hips, helping me. "mm joshie fuck." I moaned as He ran his hands up my sides, his thumbs rubbing over my nipples.

I slowed my hips. "Fuck Josh." I whined as I angled my hips just right causing him to rub against my prostate. He hummed, tilting his head back against the pillows.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and stopped moving, trying to catch my breath. Whoever it was knocked on the door. "What?" I asked, swallowing thickly as Josh ran his hands up my thighs. "You two coming down to eat supper?" My dad asked.

"Uh.. in a few minutes we'll be down." I said. "hurry up before it gets cold." He said before leaving. Josh smirked at me. "Yeah Tyler hurry up." He said. I rolled my eyes but continued with what I was doing before we were interrupted.

When we finished we got dressed and headed downstairs. We sat down at the table with the rest of my family. It was quiet for a minute before my brother cleared his throat.

"So you two enjoy yourselves?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Zack." I said reaching over the table to grab a breadroll. "Mm joshie ah." He mocked earning a slap on the arm from my mother. My other two siblings giggled.

"No no it's more like mmm joshieee ahh." My other brother, Jay, said. Josh chuckled. "The both of you stop it and eat your food." My dad said.

Josh leaned over. "Mmm fuck joshie oh." He mocked. I elbowed him in the stomach. He groaned, holding the area and leaning forward slightly. "That's your own fault." I said. He smirked.

"Okay but seriously you two I told you none of that stuff while we're home. No one wants to hear that." My dad said. "Then don't listen." I shrugged. He glared at me, I smiled.

"I mean yeah I get it.. like I don't want to hear you and Mom having sex so you probably don't want to hear me and Josh." I said. "Exactly." He said.

"Buuuut I also get horny alot so." I shrugged. Josh chuckled again as my dad rolled his eyes. "Just try to be more quiet hunny." My mom said. "Tyler? Quiet? While we're having sex? That's funny." Josh said, laughing.

"Why does everyone at this table hate Mee?" I whined. "I like you ty." Maddy said. "Thanks Maddy." I laughed. "So wait does Tyler bottom?" Zack asked. Josh went to answer but Zack waved his hand. "Never mind of course he does." He said.

"Hey you don't know that." I said. He looked up at me with raised eyebrows. "Really? You top Josh?" He asked. I glanced at Josh who was trying not to laugh. "Shut up." I mumbled shoving a spoonful of potatoes into my mouth.

"You can try to if you want sometime." Josh leaned over and whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. "Really?" I asked. He shrugged and took a bite of his food. We stared at each other for a second before the both of us burst into laughter knowing that would never happen.

"What are you guys laughing at?" My dad asked. "Nothing." I said shaking my head and continuing to eat.

(I'm running out of ideas for this 🙃🙃)